Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

No Limits question

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby joker on March 1st, 2004, 7:10 pm
I am new to No Limits, and I was wondering if anyone can teach me the basics on how to build a roller coaster. Im really lost in the program.

My e-mail is: joker952@yahoo.com
And my AIM name is: joKerwild952

If anyone can help, that would be great! : )
-Roller Coaster Enthusiast
joker

Postby CoasterDave316 on March 1st, 2004, 8:02 pm
In the editor go to the top and hit the "?". Then pull down to Help. It will teach you everything you need to know.

Even if you do know how to use No Limits, it is still really hard to create a good and smooth coaster. It really takes alot of work/talent to make a good coaster in the game.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby joker on March 1st, 2004, 8:46 pm
Thanks Dave. My knowledge would of never told me to go there. But I hope this helps me...
-Roller Coaster Enthusiast
joker

Postby Kiwigoodkid on June 30th, 2004, 9:24 pm
the key to no limits is practice and exploring you will never know what you will learn
Kiwigoodkid

Return to Games