Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3D

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby DejaVu The Ride on September 17th, 2004, 11:43 pm
DejaVu The Ride

Postby Dmrbug on September 18th, 2004, 11:07 am
Opps, missed that one with the unread marks not showing this week (glad they fixed it). Anyways the link above is not the same link. Be sure to visit it it has some cool pics.
Dmrbug

Postby DejaVuGurl1203 on September 18th, 2004, 9:52 pm
Dmrbug wrote:Opps, missed that one with the unread marks not showing this week (glad they fixed it). Anyways the link above is not the same link. Be sure to visit it it has some cool pics.

Hm, those still don't work right for me.

Anyways that's awesome, can't wait til it comes out. The "strato" coaster should be awesome. :D
DejaVuGurl1203

Postby Sedir on September 18th, 2004, 11:42 pm
DejaVu The Ride wrote:Screaming Squirrel(Before one is even built!)

I thought one was already built. Because I've seen pictures of one. It looked like it was portable...

http://www.thrillnetwork.com/stories_view.php/6
/X\
Sedir

Postby SFGA Bob on September 19th, 2004, 11:29 am
that's the prototype model that S&S built on their property. there isn't one installed in a park yet, though.
I don't have a detonator; its on a timer.
A countdown timer?
No, a count-up timer. It goes from one to explode.
SFGA Bob

Postby DejaVu The Ride on September 19th, 2004, 11:42 am
Yeah, that's what I should have said. "Even before one is built in a park yet."

I'm excited for some of the new coasters like the Screaming Squirrel, Strato Coaster, Tilt Coaster, and then I am excited more all of the new flats.

Also on that list of coasters, only 40 were mentioned. There should be 8 more(which should include the flying coaster.)
DejaVu The Ride

Postby Sedir on September 19th, 2004, 8:42 pm
Ohhhh O.K. and I bet a real model would be longer.
/X\
Sedir

Previous

Return to Games