Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Have you won?

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby Supreme_Overlord on September 2nd, 2004, 12:08 pm
Actually he made 41.6666.....%, or 41.7 if you had rounded properly, of course math is an exact science it is more correct to say 5/12 than apporximately 41.7.

and, I did that in my head.
If you can't beat them ... let me beat them.
Supreme_Overlord

Postby Timmy179 on September 2nd, 2004, 1:53 pm
I won a snake last time i was there, At the game by vu where you have to throw a beanbag at the floating beachball, so easy.
Around the world and back
Timmy179
Member Spotlight Guy

Postby Sedir on September 3rd, 2004, 9:58 pm
I always play the scooby doo game. And I do the one next to the karokee.(don't know how to spell it) And I use to always do the putting one too. (I don't play games that much.)

--

Hey sfgamer I want to be a coaster designer/engineer too! *hive five
/X\
Sedir

Postby Binks Drake on September 3rd, 2004, 10:17 pm
My Math teachers husband used to work at the game booths in county fair, and he would play them all the time. His favorite was the one with the wizard head and the spirel thingys. She claimed that he got so good at it and showed people a trick that they had to re-do the spirel, and added the extra vertical piece. I don't know if i believe it but it was a good story.

I have never played a game at GAm, but my friends are obsessed with the Zippo lighter games in the Southwest Arcade. I have spent more time in those arcades waiting for them then i have in the line for bull. One of my friends spent 52$ on the games then we left, went ot gurnee mills for dinner and he bought one for a couple bucks. Ugh...I don't get arcade games...
Binks Drake

Postby twixmix0303 on September 3rd, 2004, 11:55 pm
People who don't smoke or have any other reason to carry a lighter, but are obsessed with opening and closing zippos just to see a flame, really creep me out. (Of course, no offense to anyone here that does.)
twixmix0303

Postby linebacker131 on September 4th, 2004, 9:05 pm
I have playeed the basketball game in mardi gras 2 times and won a basketball both times. All you have to do is hit it off the backboard and it goes in.
linebacker131

Postby w00dland on September 6th, 2004, 12:13 pm
^Gah, you better have called those bankshots, or they shouldn't of counted in my opinion.

:P
Top 5 wood-5-Goliath 4-Ravine Flyer II 3-Phoenix 2-Voyage 1-El Toro
Top 5 Steel- 5-Velocicoaster 4- Maverick 3- Fury 325 2-Steel Vengeance 1-X2
Coaster Count: 444
w00dland

Postby coasterdude12 on September 6th, 2004, 7:34 pm
linebacker131 wrote:I have playeed the basketball game in mardi gras 2 times and won a basketball both times. All you have to do is hit it off the backboard and it goes in.

Thanks for the tip, but the easiest basket is the one in Orleans Place
Goodbye 11/9!
coasterdude12

Postby sfgamer on September 6th, 2004, 7:43 pm
Never, EVER do the one near deja vu and demon. It the ball is bigger than the rim even though you have to shoot it like five feet away from you and the thing is only 4 feet high.
I want the sfgam survivor to be held every July and August.
sfgamer

Postby w00dland on September 6th, 2004, 9:36 pm
coasterdude12 wrote:
linebacker131 wrote:I have playeed the basketball game in mardi gras 2 times and won a basketball both times. All you have to do is hit it off the backboard and it goes in.

Thanks for the tip, but the easiest basket is the one in Orleans Place

County Fair is by far the easiest, the hoop is actually near 10 feet tall, the rims aren't messed up, and the prizes are much better.
w00dland

Postby CoasterDave316 on September 8th, 2004, 8:09 pm
Usually I won't play games that you can win prizes on, mainly cause im afraid of winning and don't feel like carrying around a prize.

However while on a trip to PKI, SFKK, HW and SFStl. I was seeing ALOT of people walking around with baskeball's they had won from the basketball games at all the parks. So when I saw it was $2 for one shot at Holiday World I finally decided to play since I think that was as cheap as it was going to get. First shot made it, now got myself a Duke basketball.

I have been tempted to play that small basketball game in Mardi Gras because they have the cool looking Chicago Cubs and Chicago White Sox basketball's. Maybe one of these days Ill play it, but for now ill just keep wasting my money on Air Hockey...a prizeless game.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby w00dland on September 15th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Just an update on Saturday I played the County Fair hoops game right after a gangster air balled and replied with "Damn dawg, this game is rigged bad." I was next and nailed the shot and won the giant Nemo (Yes!) and the gangster's girlfriend was like..."It can't be rigged, this kid just won!" (She was it sarcastically.) I love it.
w00dland

Postby ihauntu2 on September 16th, 2004, 10:08 am
twixmix0303 wrote:People who don't smoke or have any other reason to carry a lighter, but are obsessed with opening and closing zippos just to see a flame, really creep me out. (Of course, no offense to anyone here that does.)

I carry an Ace of Spades Zippo, but don't smoke. I use it to light cigs for females- usually with some sort of trick opening (3 finger snap). It makes a good impression usually, and it breaks the ice. I also use it to mark my final pocket in 8-ball when playing tournament or series at the local pool halls. I guess its kind of my good luck charm.

I have a 50% win ratio or so on the four ball run in SWT. You guys really are lucky to have such a good set for that game.

The only thing I hate, is when I am shooting, it usually draws a small crowd (largest I've seen was 12 people or so), and in that crowd is always the know it all who has watched some tournament on ESPN2, and now feels qualified to tell the group watching what all of my next shots will be. There is always one of these people in any group of spectators. Not only is this guy wrong 9/10 times about which shot I am taking next, but he is a huge distraction and a serious pain.
It's the most fun in the park when your laughing in the dark.
ihauntu2

Postby mr. dejavu on September 23rd, 2004, 8:25 pm
I've won a basketball, a Shrek, and some some weird blow-up hammers. I also won a basketball at SFSS. I'm great at the balloon pop.
How much longer can I last until Opening Day! ARRRRGH!
mr. dejavu

Previous

Return to Games