Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Roller Coaster Designer on Roller Coaster Tycoon 2

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby sixflagsguy5 on September 1st, 2004, 6:32 pm
Whenever i'm bored playing roller coaster tycoon 2 i go to roller coaster designer and build a block sectioned roller coaster, and i build it for about 3 hours. Whats the most trains you have ever had. The most i have ever had is 30 i think.
sixflagsguy5

Postby twixmix0303 on September 1st, 2004, 7:40 pm
Wow :shock:
twixmix0303

Postby sfgamer on September 1st, 2004, 8:03 pm
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want the sfgam survivor to be held every July and August.
sfgamer

Postby coasterdude12 on September 1st, 2004, 10:18 pm
OMG i beat you, I made a coaster all around the designer thing, It has 114 trains, and 74,000ft of track!

Took a whole day and weeks of planning.
Goodbye 11/9!
coasterdude12

Postby DejaVuGurl1203 on September 2nd, 2004, 9:53 am
Wow, that is insane. I would never spend that much time building a coaster like that.
DejaVuGurl1203

Postby Timmy179 on September 2nd, 2004, 12:01 pm
Wow, You guys need a life, or a girlfriend.

Just kidding, I guess if i was bored I'd see what I could do. : P
Around the world and back
Timmy179
Member Spotlight Guy

Postby Virtua Tennis on September 2nd, 2004, 12:47 pm
Well I like to make my coasters rideable and, well, sane.

Space Mountain at new Papas Park runs 6 trains with seperate load/unload(actually I just got a new computer and rebuilding the park I want to make the ride longer so I may have as many as 10 trains (with a 1 second stack outside unload station, I always have it so that it never stops in the mid course, I HATE that). Also all my Papas Park Raging Bulls run 4 trains with seperate load/unload, all my Tree Hoppers (Whizzer but better in my older Papas Parks) run 4 trains seperate load/unload, and my Demon's (at older Papas Parks) run 4 trains seperate load/unload all with about 0-1 second stack outside unload station.

...too bad I rarely have time to play RCT anymore :(.
Virtua Tennis

Postby sfgamer on September 2nd, 2004, 2:50 pm
Can you control the stack?
I want the sfgam survivor to be held every July and August.
sfgamer

Postby coasterdude12 on September 2nd, 2004, 3:59 pm
Virtua Tennis wrote:Well I like to make my coasters rideable and, well, sane.

I do too, and yes Timmy179 I do need a life, or a girlfriend :lol:
Goodbye 11/9!
coasterdude12

Postby sixflagsguy5 on September 2nd, 2004, 4:41 pm
Timmy179 wrote:Wow, You guys need a life, or a girlfriend.

Just kidding, I guess if i was bored I'd see what I could do. : P

I do have a girlfriend timmy. You know what i meen timmy. :wink:
sixflagsguy5

Postby The Beast on September 3rd, 2004, 7:51 pm
sfgamer wrote:Can you control the stack?

In a way...I usually have a problem with my trains getting to the top of the lift and waiting so I bump the mininum wait time up. If you have a problem with stacking bump the mininum wait time down. Hope that helped.
Justin
The Beast

Postby Sedir on September 3rd, 2004, 9:47 pm
I like to build build block-sectioned rides too to make it more real yet I hate how it completely stops and then just lets it go. So it tends to get annoying.

I also love to add lots of scenario to my rides to make them look more fun.

My favorite ride that I've built is called Monster. It's an B & M coaster that blasts up a hill.
It actually doesn't have that much scenary. But for some reason I love it.

My most scenary-packed roller coaster is this one called escape from the mountain. For me I think it looks pretty cool. It's yet another B & M coaster it has the same car as my blast coaster but it isn't a blast coaster. Although I did put a little boost so that it could make it up the hill. Anyways it has like a halloween type theming. However my friend hates it but that's because he hates block-brakes. And yes I do think that I added to many too. Anyways I'll try to get pictures of them. But right now I'm too darn lazy.
/X\
Sedir

Return to Games