Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

rct3 parks

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby starwarz42203 on July 29th, 2004, 7:39 pm
Will you be able to upload your rct2 tracks to the rct3 game, because I have some awsome coasters in my rct2?
starwarz42203

Postby playerplex on July 30th, 2004, 12:24 am
I just hope it has Six Flags parks again, and all of them this time. Or at least SFGA.
Ride Count 2006: Vu:4 RB:2 RC:1 Demon:4 Batman:3 IW:5 S:UF:1 Viper:7 Eagle:3 KC:3 GD:1 RLD:2 Scenic Railway:4 YC:4 Logger's: 2 Whirligig:1 HFM:3 Orbit:2 Condor:3 FF:1 Chubasco:1
playerplex

Postby B&M Floorless Wanter on July 30th, 2004, 2:57 am
i hope they get Cedar Fair parks and Six Flags Parks
http://rctgrotto.coastergrotto.com/file.jsp?argId=76 my first rct3 park. its ok but please try it.
B&M Floorless Wanter

Postby SFGAm Rules on July 30th, 2004, 12:48 pm
^ I doubt that will happen because they probably have a contract with only one company. How many times do you see a restaurant selling both Coke and Pepsi?
SFGAm Rules

Postby B&M Floorless Wanter on July 30th, 2004, 7:36 pm
you never know
http://rctgrotto.coastergrotto.com/file.jsp?argId=76 my first rct3 park. its ok but please try it.
B&M Floorless Wanter

Postby The Beast on August 3rd, 2004, 4:30 pm
Ok remember when RCT2 came out? The add campaign pushed the Six Flags thing non stop. Plus when RCT2 came out, the SF contract was announced also...I'm pretty sure about that.
Justin
The Beast

Postby Virtua Tennis on August 3rd, 2004, 4:31 pm
B&M Floorless Wanter wrote:i hope they get Cedar Fair parks and Six Flags Parks

I doubt it will have either.
Virtua Tennis

Return to Games