Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Names of Rides in certain territories of the park on RCT 2

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby wthrmn15 on July 15th, 2004, 8:38 am
I am doing several different themed areas in the park....maybe up to 10 or more....but i cant come up with that many ride names in each area....I am making my park a little bit different then Six Flags Great America....i still have Carousel Plaza, Mardi Gras, Southwest Territory, and County Fair areas that SFgam has but instead of Orleans place i am having a superhero themed area there and i was wondering if any of u know of any good ride names that are superheros....especially for a water ride....i dont need anymore coasters there because i already have batman, superman, and i am going to put in spiderman. Also i am going to have a movie themed area maybe somewhere and was wondering on names of rides and types or rides in that area. Another area i am doing is a future world type theme, ideas of rides and names in that area too please. And i am going to build a water park and the area is going to be something like a tropical hawaiian theme. And the last themed area i am going to do is a sports themed area....i need ride names and types or rides in there too.
wthrmn15

Postby rct2wizard360 on July 15th, 2004, 9:37 am
Water Ride....Aqua Mans Final Dive.
"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." -Britney Spears
rct2wizard360

Postby Ilovthevu' on July 15th, 2004, 9:51 am
No offense SFKK, Penguin's Blizzard River.
Robin's Wild Ride, and Wonder Woman's Lightning Whip, The Ring (Green Lantern, for the Orbit if they still have that ride in that game). That should be enough.
"I've been staring at the world, waiting. All the trouble and all the pain we're facing. Too much light to be livin' in the dark. Why waste time? We only got one life. Together we can be the CHANGE. So go and let your heart burn bright"
Ilovthevu'

Postby rct2wizard360 on July 15th, 2004, 9:54 am
Im beat. :lol: Anyways, for more creative names on Superman And Batman. Superman: Final Flight, and Batman: Final Force
"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." -Britney Spears
rct2wizard360

Postby B&M Floorless Wanter on July 15th, 2004, 5:49 pm
Mr. Freeze. Batman The Beggining Of Time, ummm Superman Krypton Flyer, Robin's Tower Of Power, Catwoman's Whip. Poison Ivys Wicked Thorns, Superman Ride Of Wood, Batmobile Racing (Go Karts), Batman Knight Flight. thats all i can think of. :)
http://rctgrotto.coastergrotto.com/file.jsp?argId=76 my first rct3 park. its ok but please try it.
B&M Floorless Wanter

Postby Binks Drake on July 26th, 2004, 1:08 am
For Superhero ride names:
Green Arrow- A Superhero
The Watchtower- JLA's headquarters in the new show.
Teen Titans(A CTN Show based on the DC Comic, With Raven, Robin, Beast Boy, Starfire, And Cyborg) Have fun with that.
You could also do something with "Young Justice" With Characters like Impulse, WonderGirl, etc...
There's also Batgirl/Oracle- Barbera Gordon.
Maybe some kind of astro city thing, That could be cool.

There are also all the fun villains ie...Joker, Riddler, Scarecrow, Metallo, Doomsday, Brainiac, Lex Luthor, Giganta, Harly Quinn...Possibly something themed to Selena Kyle or the new Catwoman Movie.

Pm me if that made no sense to you, I live with a superhero fanatic so...

What are your other sections themed/named? I can't help you if i don't know.
Binks Drake

Postby highroller13 on July 26th, 2004, 11:09 pm
lol... Powerpuff Girls Save Townsville
highroller13

Postby Aero737 on July 27th, 2004, 4:17 pm
highroller13 wrote:lol... Powerpuff Girls Save Townsville

LOL, that would be a pretty good name for a kids coaster in a Time Warner park.
Aero737
The Mod Squad

Postby highroller13 on July 27th, 2004, 10:48 pm
I acually made a coaster named that, my 6 years old neice helped me with it. It's a flying coaster, and its really good.
highroller13

Postby Virtua Tennis on July 28th, 2004, 2:23 pm
The Flash.
I made that in one of my parks it's an impulse with a red train :lol:.
I don't make impulses in any of my parks anymore though...
Virtua Tennis

Return to Games