Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Little Amerricka PTR 5/24/09

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby ttd rox on June 9th, 2009, 2:18 pm
Kind of late to post this but I thought I will still share.

I went to Little Amerricka and was one of the worst Sundays of my life. Every ride was painful but the worst was Test Pilot. It lift you up and down and spins you a lot. My dad and I got really sick and kept telling them to stop the ride after 10 MINUTES of it and they wouldn't stop. Yes, we counted! Everytime when we yelled "STOP THE RIDE!" the guy would look at us and laugh. This was my 3rd ride and because of this it already ruined my day. Wild and Wooly Toboggan was small, tight, and painful. Meteor was very well set up and had a good pace for an old ride. Mad Mouse was very painful and the drops were tight together. I looked down and the front wheels of it came off the track and my car tipped sideways. I got off and asked the guy if this was safe and he said, "it's pure carni." Good thing it was at the end of the ride. I was so sick I didn't ride anything else and went to Madison's East Towne Mall, ate at Red Lobster and headed home.

Wild & Wooly Toboggan - 1 time
Meteor - 2 times
Test Pilot - 1 time
Mad Mouse - 1 time
Little Dipper - 1 time
Monorail - 1 time

Sign saying how Meteor is an ACE landmark.

First up, Wild & Wooly Toboggan.

Up we go on W&W Toboggan. (Yes, I had permission to take this. He said people do it all the time.)

Meteor is in sight!

Ugh, Test Pilot. :

Mini Putt

On the Monorail.

Another pic on the Monorail.

High speed bumper boats.

Yet, another pic of the monorail.

What a surprise! I spotted a monorail!

A glimpse at Mad Mouse.

Test Pilot and Ferris Wheel.
Top 3 Steel Coasters: 1. The Incredible Hulk 2. Maverick 3. Dragon Challenge (Fireball)

Top 3 Wood Coasters: 1. The Beast 2. American Eagle (Red) 3. Hades
ttd rox

Return to Trip Reports