Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

8-24-14

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby RollingCoasting on August 24th, 2014, 7:21 pm
(Deleted)
Last edited by RollingCoasting on February 4th, 2015, 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RollingCoasting

Postby RollingCoasting on August 24th, 2014, 7:25 pm
Also, moderators, for the ride status, GASR was down for most of the day
RollingCoasting

Postby Foltzy on August 24th, 2014, 8:38 pm
I was also visiting the park
(Wearing red coke shirt with khaki shorts. With family of parents and sister.)

GASR I'm pretty sure was down the whole day. Hometown station said the train wasn't available today.

I'm not sure why but after I got off goliath. 11:30 ish and we walked on x-flight. No wait at all. The train that was completing the cycle had noone on. It might have been down early in the morning.

No wait for GD. And the wait for viper was short. When we got to the flash pass point someone fainted in the station and they had to shut the ride down. A lot of people left the line so after the wait we walked right back On with a ten minute wait.

Also eagle was actually racing kinda competively. The first time I seen it this season.
Foltzy

Postby DejaVu2001 on August 24th, 2014, 10:00 pm
Railroad made three laps around the park today, and then closed for the day due to a malfunctioning crossing gate in Southwest Territory (one of the gates did not go down at all). It is assumed that it will be fixed before the park opens again on Saturday, so not Ride Status worthy at this time.
DejaVu2001

Postby RollingCoasting on August 24th, 2014, 10:23 pm
Okay then. I was wondering why I hadn't seen the train in awhile and then saw it stopped at County Fair Station
RollingCoasting

Postby adamrose045 on October 27th, 2014, 1:30 am
We all went to Whirligig (Walk-On), and then B:TR (1 Cycle Wait). After Batman, we went to East River Crawler, and all thought we did everything in Yankee Harbor until I remember we hadn't done Yankee Clipper. Oh Well. Superman and Dark Knight had horrible lines, so we skipped them

We entered Southwest Territory and split up. Me and my mom rode Bull and my sisters rode Viper. Then, my sisters went on Giant Drop and I got my first back seat ride on River Rocker! Nice Airtime!

Next, County Fair! Me and Mom went to X-Flight, and my sisters rode Eagle. Then, I rode Eagle with them while my mom waited.
Join online C4090-450 latest dumps and IFPUG to pass passguide exam in first try.
adamrose045

Return to Trip Reports