Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Advocate Event 2014 [Massive PTR]

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby Goku1910 on May 2nd, 2014, 1:12 pm
GoBears wrote:
Goku1910 wrote:That's my guess. I know it looks small, but take X-Flight's coke themes snack stand for example.....

You can also see the lower side of the retaining wall and the pad meet at the corner. This is where the Goliath Sign will be...Parallel to that wall just a little further back. Which also makes for the worlds tiniest Queue line for a new ride.

Have they started on the additional queue block they were going to add to the ride?

If they are adding one, I do not know where. Only thing I saw going on in the queue was painting.
"I've been told that some part of every wish will be heard but lately I lost sight of the truth in those words."
Goku1910

Postby GoBears on May 2nd, 2014, 1:47 pm
Goku1910 wrote:
GoBears wrote:
Goku1910 wrote:That's my guess. I know it looks small, but take X-Flight's coke themes snack stand for example.....

You can also see the lower side of the retaining wall and the pad meet at the corner. This is where the Goliath Sign will be...Parallel to that wall just a little further back. Which also makes for the worlds tiniest Queue line for a new ride.

Have they started on the additional queue block they were going to add to the ride?

If they are adding one, I do not know where. Only thing I saw going on in the queue was painting.

Interesting. I remember during an interview at the announcement at the end of August, one of the park employees said they were looking to add on to the queue. Brandon also told me in December that they were looking to add a queue block where the stage was by the station. Maybe they decided not to but this queue is sure small.
Founder of http://www.sfgamnation.com
Favorite Steel: 1. Maverick 2. The Incredible Hulk 3. Millennium Force
Favorite Wood: 1. Outlaw Run 2. The Beast 3. American Eagle
GoBears

Postby Goku1910 on May 16th, 2014, 11:11 am
well I kinda neglected the topic....at the time, no. Not even opening day. The queue block they're adding will be the same as Iron Wolf's before the stage moved there.
"I've been told that some part of every wish will be heard but lately I lost sight of the truth in those words."
Goku1910

Previous

Return to Trip Reports