Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

8-25-13

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby Jackluver18 on August 26th, 2013, 12:13 pm
Decided on doing a solo trip since I had the day off work. Got to the park around 10 and parked right in front of HH. The security gates were open already when I got up there. Soon it was the running of the humans and they all ran towards Bull. I went to X-Flight and rode it 3 times before going over to Eagle where they were only running red and getting blue ready to go backwards. Rode Eagle 4 times in a row. After riding Eagle 4 times, I went and did Viper twice before doing Rue 3 times in a row before eating lunch.

After lunch I then did Viper again before going over to do Bull. When I got up to Bull, I got front row and waited all of 5 minutes which never....never happens and was pretty awesome. I went and did Demon next which was a 10 minute wait. After Demon, I took a little breather and sat down since it was really hot. I then went and did Rapids which I was dry up until the blasters and got nailed in the back.

To dry off some, I did Rue again before getting on Dark Knight which was about a half hour wait. Wait times for each ride were anywhere between 5 to 30 which wasn't bad at all. I skipped Batman, Cajun, Dipper, V2 and Superman so I don't know the wait times for those. All and all it was a really awesome day to go alone. Going again on Saturday 8-31. I ended with XF for the last ride of the night.

Totals
XF-5
Eagle-4
Rue-4
Viper-5
Bull-1
Demon-1
Dark Knight-1
Rapids-1
Train-1

Total=23 rides
SF trips 09 = 15
SF trips 10= 11
SF trips 11 =7
Jackluver18

Postby Sharon29060 on August 27th, 2013, 5:23 pm
I also went to the park that day, it was an awesome day to ride coasters since almost every ride had a 15 minute wait. The longest I waited was 20 mins for Superman!
Sharon29060

Return to Trip Reports