Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

6/1/2011

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby MrRy10 on June 1st, 2011, 9:12 pm
Not that bad of a day. Got home from school around 3:20 called up my friend and left my house around 4:00 to pick him up got to the park around 5:00 so i had 2 hours for some coasters.Got my friends season pass and hit bull front row right outside seat. Then went to Demon got 2 rides in a row back row(Great Airtime) :D and then got food(Chicken strips,Fries=11.92)The prices are a joke and you can go to speedway for a 32 oz=.74 Cents :o
Well anyways then went to v2 front row waited about 20 mins. Then left the ride and ran to bull for last ride of the day Back row. Those 2 people always try to beat people but not this time :o
Then went home and called it a day :)
SFGA
DeJavu Last ride ever Row 8B Right Side

R.I.P Dejavu

2006 Trip Vists:41
2007 Trip Visits:37
2008 Trip Visits:22
2009 Trip Visits:15
2010 Trip Visits:2
2011 Trip Visits:3
MrRy10

Return to Trip Reports