Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

SFGAm 4/24/2010

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby DejaVuGurl1203 on April 29th, 2010, 12:05 pm
I wasn't going to post a trip report, but I suddenly decided to. Not going to be much, but I'll try to remember what I can. We didn't get there til about 11, and I think we left sometime around 7. He was really tired.

BTR: 3
Bull: 2
Giant Drop: 1 (These days, I am forced to ride this by myself because Jason's afraid he's going to have a heart attack on the ride, so he doesn't ride it anymore.)
Chubasco: 1
Orbit: 1
Whizzer: 2
King Chaos: 1
AER: 1
Viper: 1
V2: 1
SUF: 1
Cajun: 1
Revolution: 1

I believe that is all. All lines were pretty damn short, I loved it! Whizzer was a long wait the first time we rode it though, as it was only one train and had a line. I was very moody at that point.

I just regret not fully paying attention to some things, and I also regret not going on Sky Trek Tower a bit. First of all, we went on BTR twice in a row, and I didn't even notice Little Dipper the first time we went up the lift hill. I think I was too busy being excited about riding BTR. The second time, I noticed, and got all excited. Didn't take any pictures though.

I somehow never noticed the SSA area. I don't know how I forgot about it or missed it. I never went into Carousel Gifts, I would have loved to see that park model!

King Chaos was awesome, but the first time we were being hung upside down, that was a bit much haha.

Now I DEFINITELY want to go on Mother's Day. I love how they sent me a skip the line pass in my email! That is exciting.

Can't wait for 2011. LOL.
DejaVuGurl1203

Return to Trip Reports