Latest News
Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Amusment Park Drive In- first and only people there!

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby tp41190 on September 20th, 2009, 11:13 am
So for those who were at No Coaster Con knew about a park called "Amusement park Drive in". If you ever want to visit just go 1,224 mi down I-90 from Milwaukee to Laurel, Montana ;)

BTW- I got my RCDB credits :mrgreen:
http://rcdb.com/5661.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I guess this may be good to know.

It was like going into a undiscovered land, no enthusiast has ever been here before...and there were no pictures of the place.

This is in my top 5 ghetto parks...but not as ghetto as Mundo in Tijuana.

Totally worth the 1.5 day drive :D

By looking at this picture, I think you can tell why most major parks do not let adults ride on these things.

Amazing theming!

It does have some yanker air

The Toyota minivan look REALLY out of place here :lol:

Awesome.

This is going to be a mouse.

Being the only park in Montana...kind of makes you wonder who inspects this stuff :shock:

They got awhile yet. Probably not until next year.

So basically, its a drive in movie theater....we had to pay $8 each to get in. Then you pay $1 for ride tickets. And the coaster goes around the movie screen.

A Hearse...wtf?

We then had a 10 hour drive to Silverwood, and its already 8pm...and we still got to Silverwood by opening :D

This drive was great! The skies were clear and there was a full moon...it really kept us going because it was so beautiful.
Like seen here.
[read]
tp41190

Return to Trip Reports