Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Back-to-Back!

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby RagingFanatic on July 13th, 2010, 6:52 pm
So on June 24th and 25th I went to SFGAm and had two AMAZINGLY fun filled days! Here are my trip reports.

June 24th

It started out at 9:40 in the morning when we promplty went to the gates and waited for a severely long 20 minutes. When it hit 10:00, my group of 8 RAN-take that back-SPRINTED to Raging Bull where we went on it with no wait. We then proceeded to go on it twice more each with no wait. We then went on Viper with no wait as well. Knowing Bull's wait was only going to get longer, we rode front seat twice more, again with no wait. We then hit Demon where me and my friend rode front seat (word of advice, never go front seat. The wait is terribly long and you get PROPELLED into corkscrews. Ow.) Then, we got some food and hit American Eagle, Blue AND Red with under a ten minute wait. Then, we got some water on our way to Superman: Ultimate Flight. When we got there, we wait 2 hours in the line when the music stopped and Six Flags Promptly Announced, "Superman: Ultimate Flight is experiencing some technical difficulties. We do not know how long the wait is, so if you are to exit, please exit the ride the way you entered. Thank you for your patience." Needless to say, we made great friends with the people around us. They announced this 17 more times throughout our 2 hour wait, AFTER the other 2 hour wait. Apparently, the whole park had a brown out. We were stuck there in the heat for 4 hours. It was 11:00 when we went in...3 when we came out. Well, we didnt go on that again. We proceeded to go on Iron Wolf which had an Hour wait (YAY WOLFIE) and sat there for that long for a ride that was actually very smooth. Then we again went on American Eagle which gave me the gift of a headache because of its shakiness after the first drop. Then, me and my friend dared to challenge V2. Everyone else backed out when they saw the launch. It was my 7th time ever and my friend's first. I had to lock them in otherwise they would have ran away! After the ride was over my friends were jealous that they didnt go on! Then at 6:00 we went home and I got to sleep right away knowing another day was coming.

Day Overalls
Raging Bull-4
Demon-1
Viper-1
American Eagle-2
V2-1
Superman: Ultimate Flight-1
Iron Wolf-1

June 25th

It started off at 1:00 in the afternoon due to summer school classes. Not a good way to start a Six Flags day. Me and my 3 friends started off on a split. 3 people wanted to go on the front seat of Bull First, 1 person didnt want to go on Bull ALL DAY. So one of use went on the Demon with her multiple times. Me and my friend, however, rode Bull front seat. We promptly waited an hour for the other 2 to get back, setting us with only 3 hours to work with. So, we went on American Eagle once, got food, and sat there debating. That one person didnt want to go on Raging Bull even though the rest of us did. We were set to split up when the persn who drove us said no more splitting up. So we went on Viper. It wasnt nearly as fun as Raging Bull, but it is definitely a classic. The chain was going so slow at the top of the first drop that we got stuck for nearly 3 minutes. Finally, the ride started up again and we dropped. It was fairly exhilarating however! And it was worth the wait! Then, it was time to go home.

Day Overalls
Raging Bull-1
Demon-1
American Eagle-1
Viper-1
Last Visit, American Eagle BACKWARDS 5 times in a row right before the park closed. I cannot WAIT to go back for Fright Fest!
RagingFanatic

Return to Trip Reports