Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Off Seaon

Talk about anything that has to do with the amusement park industry here.
Postby JimPanky on March 19th, 2019, 10:31 am
What does everyone do in the office season? Are go bananas and tiger terror worth it? Are there other good coasters, dark rides, simulators in the area? We don't have money to travel

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
JimPanky

Postby JimPanky on March 19th, 2019, 12:24 pm
Or better yet what are the best Illinois indoor coasters and rides (tilt a whirl)?

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
JimPanky

Postby Ilovthevu' on March 28th, 2019, 9:27 pm
For the most part, I try to stay from Great America stuff (I know. I'm posting this now, but oh well), but the roller coaster stuff consists of playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2, and 3 (I play only 1 at a time. - I like 3 the best, but that's a different story).

Though, I might stay away from Great America stuff, I watch some youtube videos of people that go to different Six Flags parks such as Officer OLeary who goes to Six Flags Great Adventure, and you have Ides of March Adventures (I feel sorry for him. The poor man can't even get to 1,000 subscribers. Oh Well.) who goes to Six Flags St. Louis. Of course, some of these are old videos because St. Louis just opened last weekend. Six Flags Over Texas opened also at the end of February. So, you might find Six Flags Over Texas videos of that opening.

For non-roller coaster stuff, it's zoos, museums, and maybe an arcade here and there.

For indoor rides, I just don't know of much. You hit the nail on the head (with those 2 places), and that's about it.

Awhile ago, a similar thing to Six Flags was a waterpark indoors that you could go there for a day, and not pay for a hotel room. That's been gone for so long now. It was in Arlington Heights, IL. Of course, they have the one that was Key Lime Cove (Great Wolf), but you have to stay in the hotel instead of just wanting to only go in the waterpark, and pay a fee (like $30).
"I've been staring at the world, waiting. All the trouble and all the pain we're facing. Too much light to be livin' in the dark. Why waste time? We only got one life. Together we can be the CHANGE. So go and let your heart burn bright"
Ilovthevu'

Postby Coaster Justin on December 6th, 2020, 1:05 am
No Coaster Con
Record DVR's
Plan Future Trips
Focus more on one of my jobs
Watch and Review Movies
Pay down my Debt/ Save money for trips
Edit videos

You also misspelled Season
926 Coasters around the World! Countdown to 1000!

http://sfgamworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15272

Runner Up of the 2017 SFGAmWorld Elimination Thread
Coaster Justin

Postby FParker185 on December 6th, 2020, 7:03 pm
No Coaster Con has been canceled for this year. They may try something virtual, but obviously, without swag, no point in participating.
Favorite Wood Coasters: The Voyage, Ravine Flyer II, Thunderhead, Balder
Favorite Steel: Steel Vengeance, Expedition GeForce, Olympia Looping
Parks visited: 222, Coasters Ridden: Steel: 822, Wood: 178, Total: 1000
FParker185

Postby Coaster Justin on December 7th, 2020, 8:56 pm
FParker185 wrote:No Coaster Con has been canceled for this year. They may try something virtual, but obviously, without swag, no point in participating.

You will get mailed swag
926 Coasters around the World! Countdown to 1000!

http://sfgamworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15272

Runner Up of the 2017 SFGAmWorld Elimination Thread
Coaster Justin

Return to General Coaster Talk