Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Something for the diehards

Talk about anything that has to do with the amusement park industry here.
Postby Cove26flags on February 26th, 2017, 9:38 pm
Can someone just convince Vekoma to re-design the Arrow Mega Loopers. I'm sure those blueprints are still around.The designers could just smooth out some of the rough spots and they can rule the skylines once again.

#greatamericanscreammachine #shockwave.

Lets give the fans what they want. hahaha

What do ya'll think?
Cove26flags

Postby RollingCoasting on February 26th, 2017, 9:52 pm
I mean, I guess if a park wanted one they could ask, but there doesn't seem to be any demand. Vekoma seems to be working towards a new genre of looping coasters and hypers, so I really can't see them making something like Shockwave or GASM right now.
RollingCoasting

Postby Cove26flags on February 26th, 2017, 9:55 pm
I guess if you really think about it has a ride ever made a comeback?
Cove26flags

Postby Coaster Justin on February 27th, 2017, 7:39 am
Cove26flags wrote:I guess if you really think about it has a ride ever made a comeback?

Flying Turns
Parachute Drops
926 Coasters around the World! Countdown to 1000!

http://sfgamworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15272

Runner Up of the 2017 SFGAmWorld Elimination Thread
Coaster Justin

Postby RollingCoasting on March 1st, 2017, 1:15 am
I agree with Justin. It is possible for rides to make comebacks, and, I do think if a park asked for it Vekoma would do it, but I just can't really see a park asking for a mega-looper, especially with the newest offerings Vekoma has brought to the table recently
RollingCoasting

Postby Coaster Justin on March 1st, 2017, 3:07 am
RollingCoasting wrote:I agree with Justin. It is possible for rides to make comebacks, and, I do think if a park asked for it Vekoma would do it, but I just can't really see a park asking for a mega-looper, especially with the newest offerings Vekoma has brought to the table recently

Plus I think Vekoma burned Six Flags too much with the last additions unless Vekoma offered them a 2 for 1 offer.
926 Coasters around the World! Countdown to 1000!

http://sfgamworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15272

Runner Up of the 2017 SFGAmWorld Elimination Thread
Coaster Justin

Return to General Coaster Talk