Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Spring

A Off-Topic forum to discuss things that aren't related to the Amusement Park Industry.
Postby Do I Know You on March 20th, 2005, 7:01 pm
FINALLY! I could barely stand it being 60°F at night :x
this is a signature
Do I Know You

Postby CoasterDude12-2 on March 20th, 2005, 9:27 pm
Try 28 degrees tonight out in the South Suburbs
CoasterDude12-2

Postby Do I Know You on March 20th, 2005, 10:07 pm
That's the irony of the topic.
this is a signature
Do I Know You

Postby Ilovthevu' on March 20th, 2005, 10:59 pm
I can't wait for summer. I get really sick of wearing my winter jacket everywhere I go because it's too cold out.
"I've been staring at the world, waiting. All the trouble and all the pain we're facing. Too much light to be livin' in the dark. Why waste time? We only got one life. Together we can be the CHANGE. So go and let your heart burn bright"
Ilovthevu'

Postby punkbunny24242 on March 21st, 2005, 4:46 pm
Like today it is soooo freaking cold out here in Downers Grove! 1st full day of spring my butt!!
punkbunny24242

Postby yeti_cat on March 21st, 2005, 8:40 pm
Our school's IHSA group interpretation made it to state..which was down in lovely Harrisburg Il, which was up in the 60's...it was gorgeous! It smelled like spring and it reminded me so much of summer that I dreamt about six flags!

Then I come back up to lovely Homewood where its back down to the 30's and 40's.....steady climb up I hope!
What you don't understand you can make mean anything.
yeti_cat

Postby SIC COASTER on March 21st, 2005, 9:20 pm
My school went down there for state also I think we took like 5th or somthing like that.(Oak Lawn)
you smell
SIC COASTER
I love lamp

Return to Off-Topic Forum