Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Looking for a Fantasy Baseball Leauge?

A Off-Topic forum to discuss things that aren't related to the Amusement Park Industry.
Postby Galvan on March 3rd, 2005, 3:42 pm
Its that time of year again! Baseball spring tranning is in full swing and so is the start of this years fantasy baseball season!

I am currently looking for people to join up my fantasy baseball leauge on yahoo.com

Its free to sign up and all you have to be is at least 16 years old to play! its that easy.

To sign up let me know by PM or Post here.

Live Draft is March 24th at 9:30pm

we currently have 5 out of the 12 spots filled and are looking for new members to join up.
Galvan

Postby Aero737 on March 3rd, 2005, 8:17 pm
I would, but I'm currently in 3 already. 4 would be pushing it, since I always get bored after the first week or so of the season.
Aero737
The Mod Squad

Postby mschulz5 on March 3rd, 2005, 10:53 pm
I'll join Galvan, as long as it is free.
'' If u commited suicide, u wouldn't be here anymore'' - Gangsta Fruit
mschulz5

Postby RedOne3781 on March 25th, 2005, 11:29 am
I am brand new to the whole Fantasy Baseball thing. My mom and I decided to give it a try over at mlb.com.
But yeah, if I can get the link to the Yahoo league you are doing, I'd love to join!
RedOne3781

Return to Off-Topic Forum