Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

anyone online during the day?

A Off-Topic forum to discuss things that aren't related to the Amusement Park Industry.
Postby SixFlagsChick on February 16th, 2005, 5:10 pm
ok well.. i get really bored at work and I like to talk to ppl.... No I cant tell you where I work lol...otherwise I would have to KILL YOU!

If anyone has MSN (that is the only msgr i can use) and wants to chat with me lemme know...otherwise I will just continue to be bored all day and work on mis. busy work in the office. OOPS I have said to much.. MWAHAHAHHAHAHA (Runs off and hides)

If you have MSN add me... sexxy_goddess@hotmail.com. Ciao!
:twisted:
"Official" Off-Topic Diva
Resident B*TCH
SixFlagsChick

Postby CoasterDude12-2 on February 16th, 2005, 5:25 pm
Sorry, I got school, but whenever I cut or use the computers in the School I may be online.
CoasterDude12-2

Postby SixFlagsChick on February 16th, 2005, 5:27 pm
mmm school. Glad I finished that...now its just work. Enjoy school while you can... the real world sucks!!!!!!! I would take homework over real work anyday...

I take that back.. I love my current job.. :-d but when it is over later this year I will be sad.
Resident B*TCH
SixFlagsChick

Postby Aero737 on February 16th, 2005, 11:59 pm
I'm on all day and all night. I periodicaly (I stress periodicaly) go to class. No MSN though. Can't you use AIM express, thats a java applet.
Aero737
The Mod Squad

Postby SixFlagsChick on February 17th, 2005, 9:56 am
I wish I could..... problem is with Aim express and Yahoo msgr (even yahoo web messenger) Msgr windows pop up over anything you are working on. Last thing I need is my boss walking by and something inappropriate pops up (and most of my convos are very inappropriate lol).

*reads what she just wrote* maybe I am sharing too much LOLZ. My suggestion is to GET MSN msgr !! that would make my day :-p
Resident B*TCH
SixFlagsChick

Postby SixFlagsChick on February 17th, 2005, 3:43 pm
I was just thinking...we could play forum tag!!!! like through private msgs... ive done that before..just have ot make sure to keep clearing out the mailbox :-d
Resident B*TCH
SixFlagsChick

Postby Binks Drake on February 19th, 2005, 12:02 am
I'm online at school sometimes, but only when our nutso librarian isn't watching the door so i can sneak in without a pass. See, the thing you need to know about our school is that we never have had any problems with gangs or violence of any kind really, but this year they decided to lock us in the lunchroom and we cannot go anywhere without a pass and a school ID. It's not hard to sneak in anywhere...but after about two days of this the two SFGAm sites i go to were put on "surf Control." so no, I can't talk during the day.
Binks Drake

Postby Aero737 on February 19th, 2005, 1:37 am
dya drunkk i sfun !1!!!
Aero737
The Mod Squad

Postby coastermadness05 on February 19th, 2005, 7:15 pm
Unfortunately at my job its really tough to keep up an online messenger, so I just keep my message board up and toggle between screens when no ones around at work, otherwise im on after 5 all the time. :D
Not allowed to say what site im the administrator for due to forum rules!
coastermadness05

Postby DejaVu The Ride on February 19th, 2005, 7:20 pm
aero737 wrote:dya drunkk i sfun !1!!!
I love your drunk posts. :lol:
DejaVu The Ride

Postby Aero737 on February 19th, 2005, 7:58 pm
LOL, I dont remember doing that, then again, I dont remember a lot from last night.
Aero737
The Mod Squad

Postby Binks Drake on February 19th, 2005, 9:32 pm
^ Well, that's healthy. :roll:
Binks Drake

Postby DejaVu The Ride on February 19th, 2005, 11:10 pm
I've heard my share of drunk calls to me though. All in good fun. :wink:
DejaVu The Ride

Postby Aero737 on February 21st, 2005, 6:58 am
This question could also be asked "Anyone online all night?" I seem to be up at 3-4 am more and more and it is so gosh darned boring.
Aero737
The Mod Squad

Postby SixFlagsChick on February 21st, 2005, 9:47 am
i used to be up that early...late..or whatever you feel like calling it. but not anymore. The downsides to havin ga real 8-5 job :(.
Resident B*TCH
SixFlagsChick

Postby SFGA Bob on February 21st, 2005, 10:01 am
I guess I'm online a lot during the day...and I have MSN. I usually stay up till midnight or so, but I turn off my computer at 11. and, of course, I'm on eastern time so I'm going to sleep at 11 central.
I don't have a detonator; its on a timer.
A countdown timer?
No, a count-up timer. It goes from one to explode.
SFGA Bob

Return to Off-Topic Forum