Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Rugby (ever herd of it)

A Off-Topic forum to discuss things that aren't related to the Amusement Park Industry.
Postby Shockwave8802 on January 4th, 2005, 7:46 pm
Has any on this forum ever herd of a Game called Rugby?

If not let me tell you all about the BEST game in the world.

The idea is to Score a "try" wich is the same as a Touch-Down in American Football. You can only pass the ball behind you. and you can do ANYTHING to get the ball in your posetion! Its basicly a FREE FOR ALL. If the ball touches the ground play continues. If a floul is called, the teams go in to a "SCRUM" a scrum is where the teams lock sholders and the ball is placed in the middle, the idea of a scrum is to push you team over the ball so the person behind the scrum can pick it up and pass it so play can resume. if the ball goes out of bounds, there is a throw in (simmilar to soccer) each half is 45 mins. There are Yellow and Red cards, If you get a yellow card you are sent to the sin-bin for 5 mins, and your team can to replace you with another player. If you get a Red card you are ejected from the game, 2 Yellow cards = a red card.

What you cant do in Rugby

1. Bite people
2. Punch
3. Kick
all of these will earn you a Yellow or red card.

Some competitions are

Rugby World cup
Super 12
Air New Zealand NPC

Some Rugby Teams

New Zealand All Blacks (The best team in the world)
New Zealalnd Maori All Blacks
Otago highlanders
Canterbury Cursaders
Aukland Blues
Australian Walabies
and many more!

Here is a Pic of a Rugby Ball

For more in for visit http://www.allblacks.com
Was stupid, got banned. Created a new name and admited I was a person who got banned....so I got banned again.
Shockwave8802

Postby SFGA Bob on January 4th, 2005, 9:36 pm
uhh...yeah. the school's rugby team plays in my back yard all the time.
I don't have a detonator; its on a timer.
A countdown timer?
No, a count-up timer. It goes from one to explode.
SFGA Bob

Postby Jamesb58 on January 4th, 2005, 9:42 pm
GO ALL BLACKS!!!! I've been an All Blacks fan my whole life!
Go Crusaders too!!
"The world of politics is filled with uncivilized, snarling, rapacious beasts that, like untrained mutts, raise their legs and urinate on everything we hold dear," - Michael Savage
Jamesb58

Postby shocker on January 5th, 2005, 3:43 pm
I'd like to play the Rugby video game by EA Sports. I'd also saw a cricket pc game at Fry's.
I'd rather be riding the Voyage
shocker

Postby Jamesb58 on January 5th, 2005, 3:45 pm
The EA Sports Rugby came is pretty cool. I use to own it, but
I got rid of it. EA is coming out with a new version soon. I might
get it for XBox, don't know.
"The world of politics is filled with uncivilized, snarling, rapacious beasts that, like untrained mutts, raise their legs and urinate on everything we hold dear," - Michael Savage
Jamesb58

Postby DejaVu The Ride on January 5th, 2005, 4:45 pm
Man, rugby reminds me of all of our pig-slatter games at recess in 4th game. Good times, good times. :wink:
DejaVu The Ride

Return to Off-Topic Forum