Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

SFGAmWorld Fantasy Football

A Off-Topic forum to discuss things that aren't related to the Amusement Park Industry.
Postby Dan The Coaster Man on August 10th, 2018, 1:52 am
Hello all! We have talked Fantasy Football in the past in the everything football topic, but I thought it would be nice to separate actual football from the fantasy variant. Everything Football can be for people who want to talk about teams and the league, and this one can be used to talk how you drafted the best team ever and how Jordan Howard scored 36 points to win you the game by 2 points on MNF lol.

With that said, I would like to make a league for the 18-19 season for SFGAmWorld. Maxwellt ran the league last year and we had 4 teams. I have contacted him if he wanted to run the league again, but that was over a week ago and I have not gotten anything back so I will be the commissioner. I run multiple leagues and like to keep it fair as well. I will ask for yall's opinion if things need to be changed.

The league will be on ESPN and it will be a private league. The number of teams will be totally up to you guys. The only two requirements is that we have at least four teams and an even number of teams. If four of us want to do it, then there will be four teams. If fourteen want to do it, then it will be fourteen. Up to you guys. ANYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN. This is for SFGAmWorld! You don't have to know anything about football. If you want to be involved just reach out. This is a free league. The draft will be online, snake draft, with the order randomized one hour before the draft. The draft date is yet to be set. I would like most, if not all, owners to be online for the draft so I will have to find the time that works best for everyone. Ideally though, the draft would be around August 31- September 5. For the sake of right now, I am going to set the draft for September 2nd at 3pm to give people an idea how much time is left until the draft (there is a countdown on the website). I tend to like PPR leagues more, so this league will be PPR.

Like I said I can listen to anything and try to take the majority vote. The only thing I will not change is that it is on ESPN. But anything else just voice your opinion on this forum. Especially PPR, as that is generally less common than normal formats.

Respond if you would be interested in joining the league. As it is private, I will have to send you an invitation via email. Do not respond with your email on this forum; you can either dm or email me your email. It is in good hands.

Cheers to the new football season!
Sucker for a launch | Coaster Count: 502
Dan The Coaster Man

Postby _FuryBull_330_ on August 10th, 2018, 10:47 am
I'll join because in offseason I'll have nothing to do lol.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
How come Lightning Rod is never open when I go.

Top 10: 1. El Toro 2. Steel Vengeance 3. I305 4. Fury 325 5. Maverick 6. Mako 7. Iron Rattler 8. Medusa Steel Coaster 9. Raptor Clones 10. Maxx Force.
_FuryBull_330_

Postby Dan The Coaster Man on August 10th, 2018, 11:39 pm
2 teams taken, we need at the bare minimum two more teams but more is welcome (:
Dan The Coaster Man

Postby Dan The Coaster Man on August 26th, 2018, 11:15 pm
Still looking for at least two more teams! Anyone want in?
Dan The Coaster Man

Postby Dan The Coaster Man on September 1st, 2018, 11:51 pm
Looking for two more people to join before this Wednesday! No experience needed and it is free!
Dan The Coaster Man

Return to Off-Topic Forum