Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

The Looney Tunes Show

A Off-Topic forum to discuss things that aren't related to the Amusement Park Industry.
Postby JimPanky on May 15th, 2013, 11:31 pm
What does everyone think about The Looney Tunes Show? I absolutely love it! One of my favorite shows on tv. It takes the character traits of all the Looney Tunes and puts them in great sitcom situations.
JimPanky

Postby Coaster Justin on May 17th, 2013, 9:22 pm
I personally hate Wiig as Lola Bunny but otherwise, It's pretty good.
926 Coasters around the World! Countdown to 1000!

http://sfgamworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15272

Runner Up of the 2017 SFGAmWorld Elimination Thread
Coaster Justin

Postby Ilovthevu' on May 23rd, 2013, 12:50 am
I really like this show too. It's really funny! They really should have Looney Tunes show on the same night as Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc. Instead, they have this other junk.
"I've been staring at the world, waiting. All the trouble and all the pain we're facing. Too much light to be livin' in the dark. Why waste time? We only got one life. Together we can be the CHANGE. So go and let your heart burn bright"
Ilovthevu'

Return to Off-Topic Forum