Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Wisconsin Sports Thread

A Off-Topic forum to discuss things that aren't related to the Amusement Park Industry.
Postby Cole on December 5th, 2011, 9:29 pm
With the Brewers coming off a NL Central Championship, The Packers Superbowl Champs and 12-0, the Badger's back to back Big Ten Championships, and Bucks ready for a great season, I figured the best sports state in the country deserves this. Discuss Wisconsinites!
Top 5: 1) El Toro. 2) Maverick. 3) Millenium Force. 4) Diamondback. 5) X2.
Coaster Count: 167 (41 Wood, 125 Steel)
@Coaster_Cole on Twitter
Cole

Postby tp41190 on December 5th, 2011, 9:50 pm
Sadly I haven't followed any sports since the Brewers season and the only games I have been watching has been some Predators hockey.
[read]
tp41190

Postby w00dland on December 9th, 2011, 5:22 pm
I've been a pretty loyal fan from 4,000 miles away. Haven't missed a Packers game live (yes that means they start at 1AM when it's a night game) this season and have even converted a couple of my coworkers here to be fans as well. Could see us potentially go 16-0, but I wouldn't be surprised or upset if we didn't. Just get the #1 seed and keep playing your starters, but rest the guys who are hurt a little more. Pretty cool that they are about to break the record for the longest winning streak in NFL history though. That's special, especially in today's league. Biggest threat to the season is the weather. Rodgers is great, but cold temperatures and snow will affect anyone's arm.

Brewers look to be in a hell of a pickle with KRod right now, he might be the reason Aramis Rameriez doesn't end up signing with us. And Prince? Forget about it. Doug Melvin gave up on him last season. Doesn't look like he's gonna get what he's searching for though...He'll probably go to the Cubs.

Badgers back to the Rose Bowl - might actually win this time too.
Top 5 wood-5-Goliath 4-Ravine Flyer II 3-Phoenix 2-Voyage 1-El Toro
Top 5 Steel- 5-Velocicoaster 4- Maverick 3- Fury 325 2-Steel Vengeance 1-X2
Coaster Count: 444
w00dland

Postby Paradise on March 11th, 2012, 10:22 am
Wisconsin teams in 2011 had amazing seasons that didn't translate..Oh well. I don't know how I feel about the Badgers after losing Wilson. Green Bay has some holes to fill on defense that I hope they address during the draft. Milwaukee losing Fielder was harsh. And then you have the Bucks...who can't keep Bogut healthy. lol...
Have a take and don't suck, it's the Jim Rome Show!
Paradise

Return to Off-Topic Forum