Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Casey Anthony the next OJ Simpson

A Off-Topic forum to discuss things that aren't related to the Amusement Park Industry.

Do you think Casey Anthony killed her daughter

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 8

Postby tribar on July 6th, 2011, 8:55 am
Casey Anthony not guilty on murder charges but guilty to lying to cops.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20076949-504083.html?tag=pop;stories

I think she's guilty just like i think OJ is guilty but what do you think
tribar

Postby Necropolis on July 6th, 2011, 5:58 pm
Frankly I dont care theres murders everyday all over the world. Its not new news that people die. Sorry to sound mean or anything but I really can't follow news like that or papparazzi BS etc. But if you want my opinion she was definitely guilty. American Justice for ya :lol:
Necropolis

Postby tribar on July 6th, 2011, 6:35 pm
Casey Anthony still deserves life or even death. However she killed her daughter probably b/c she didn't want her or something. She probably wouldn't kill again. But you never know and she still needs to be punished. Sentencing is tomorrow for lying to a cop. Hopefully the judge doesn't go easy on her
tribar

Postby monsterfan99 on July 7th, 2011, 2:47 pm
I was stunned in a good way that she was found not guilty. The case against her was weak at best. Do I think she did it? I could honestly careless, but this was a victory for the American justice system.
monsterfan99

Postby onyxhotel08 on July 27th, 2011, 8:29 pm
A Casey halloween mask is on sale for tens of thousands of dollars online.
13 Years with SFGAm World!
onyxhotel08

Return to Off-Topic Forum