Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Fright Fest opens Saturday, more scares then ever

Announcements & News From The Homepage
Postby CoasterDave316 on October 6th, 2005, 9:07 pm
Six Flags Great America's 15th annual Fright Fest intends to grab brave souls by the throat this Halloween season with more frightening attractions, special effects and extraterrestrial terror on the midway.

Inside the main gate, guests will be greeted not by the calm, crystal blue reflection pool seen on a Six Flags summer day, but a bubbling, bloody cauldron alluding to a howling Halloween night.

Fright Fest unleashes its tricks and treats beginning Saturday.

Read Full Story at: <a href="http://www.pioneerlocal.com/cgi-bin/ppo-story/localnews/current/gu/10-06-05-707029.html" class="news" target="blank">The Gurnee Review</a>

Related Story at: <a href="http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southtown/tgif/tgcover.htm" class="news" target="blank">The Daily Southtown</a>
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby sfgam05 on October 8th, 2005, 1:00 am
I cant wait till FF, its going to be fun. Wanna ride everthing and get on demon just to see some of the old theming they put back. I'm going on the 9th. Have a great frightfest everyone!
I'm running to Bull on opening day, anyone gets in my way and they'll get trampled.
sfgam05

Postby CoasterDude12-2 on October 8th, 2005, 10:22 pm
Today, the park was definatley more dressed then I've ever seen it for FF. Good job on the decorations SFGAm!
CoasterDude12-2

Postby [jonrev] on October 10th, 2005, 1:36 pm
SFGAm has done an excellent job on everything for FF. Especially on Demon. That was the best part.
[jonrev]

Postby sfgam05 on October 10th, 2005, 2:01 pm
I didnt like FF as much as last year, the monsters were lazy, and there wasnt many of them. Kinda dull, and a little dissapointing.
I'm running to Bull on opening day, anyone gets in my way and they'll get trampled.
sfgam05

Postby Binks Drake on October 10th, 2005, 7:42 pm
Actually there are a lot more monsters this year then last year.
Binks Drake

Postby [jonrev] on October 23rd, 2005, 4:00 pm
There were alot of them out this weekend.
[jonrev]

Return to Headline News