Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

If you Owned SFGAm!

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby SFGAm Rules on July 26th, 2004, 1:43 pm
Yep, McDonald's Is in the USA section:
Click Here
SFGAm Rules

Postby Ilovthevu' on July 26th, 2004, 1:58 pm
It says invalid url. If it's a pdf, it won't let me do it on my non-java phone.
"I've been staring at the world, waiting. All the trouble and all the pain we're facing. Too much light to be livin' in the dark. Why waste time? We only got one life. Together we can be the CHANGE. So go and let your heart burn bright"
Ilovthevu'

Postby Timmy179 on July 26th, 2004, 3:09 pm
HiSpAnOwAy wrote:
Timmy179 wrote:Wow.... what can I say Hispan0wAy.e]\

Are you trying to get smart now? No dont build the theme area over the lake a stand up rollercoaster. Six Flags owns that land so they can use it. Also fight with the city to make rides taller. Repaint almost everything. Bring back the balloons the sold at the plaza for like a cheap price. Lower every price down. Make the night show better without lip singing. And take out the towers in the train station for the night show ( if you know what Im talking about )

Chill, I wasnt getting smart with you, They CANNOT build over the lake, I didnt say they wont, I said they CANNOT
Around the world and back
Timmy179
Member Spotlight Guy

Postby SFGAm Rules on July 26th, 2004, 4:12 pm
Ilovthevu' wrote:It says invalid url. If it's a pdf, it won't let me do it on my non-java phone.

That's odd, all it was was a list of restaurants at SFOG. Here is all you missed:
USA
MCDONALD'S®
Hamburgers and fries. (Open Memorial Day - Labor Day)
SFGAm Rules

Postby Ilovthevu' on July 26th, 2004, 4:24 pm
Thanks for telling me about that. Next time I go, I'll check it out.
"I've been staring at the world, waiting. All the trouble and all the pain we're facing. Too much light to be livin' in the dark. Why waste time? We only got one life. Together we can be the CHANGE. So go and let your heart burn bright"
Ilovthevu'

Postby HiSpAnOwAy on July 26th, 2004, 7:58 pm
I like the original restaurants at SFGAm they just need to lower the prices.
Deactivated for not following Forum Rules
HiSpAnOwAy

Postby coastrcorey on July 27th, 2004, 2:27 am
They lower the prices though, and that's less money for them to use towards fixing things up and adding new rides. They need that revenue so they're able to continuously update the park and keep it running.
coastrcorey

Postby HiSpAnOwAy on July 27th, 2004, 11:00 am
coastrcorey wrote:They lower the prices though, and that's less money for them to use towards fixing things up and adding new rides. They need that revenue so they're able to continuously update the park and keep it running.

Whats that and if the lower the prices more people will buy stuff and stuff in stores because I would if they did it.
Deactivated for not following Forum Rules
HiSpAnOwAy

Postby sfgamer2 on July 27th, 2004, 11:16 am
If I owned sfgam I would put Shockwave up in Yukon Territory and call it "the Sonic Boom" no reason why, I just like the name. If I couldn't do that I'd take Iron Wolf and move the queve line next to logger's run.
You see I like the cubs and the white sox. If it came down to the world series I'd pick the cubs.
sfgamer2

Postby Ilovthevu' on July 27th, 2004, 5:23 pm
SFGAm should have Bob's Lemonade stands. They make real good lemonade. I would buy some for sure.
Ilovthevu'

Postby SfGaMownz on July 28th, 2004, 12:48 am
Lemonade is one thing that a good lemonade recipe can easily be copied and perfected. Most lemonade tastes the same to me, but the ones from Jay's Vending(SFGAm) isn't sweet enough, or it wasn't when I had it.
SfGaMownz

Postby KI2014 on July 16th, 2014, 11:09 am
Add a coaster like Maverick to where the flumes were, SWAmp became a modern kids section, Kidzopolis became an S&S Screamin Swing, Dare Devil Dive relocated to where Superman stands along with a Slingshot, the Go Karts (Gas), and Mini Golf. Strip TDK of theming and the coaster, expand the building so a Spaghetti Bowl could fit in it, launch in show room area, station expanded back, keep most of the line. COMPLETELY retrack AE, repaint, new Millennium Flyer cars. New cars and restraints on Demon, bring back the waterfall. Retrack some of Viper. Repaint Batman purple, black, and blue, new 2nd gen restraints. New log flume where Pictorium is. Skyscreamer where BB is (315ft). Expand Camp Cartoon over to former Go Karts. Drop labeled themed areas, keep theme. Repaint V2. New Kiddie Coaster by former DDD.
My blood, sweat, and tears:
https://besignsideas.weebly.com
KI2014

Postby sfgam-fan on July 16th, 2014, 1:33 pm
^ 10 year bump. That must set a new record
sfgam-fan

Postby SFGAMNUT9302 on July 16th, 2014, 2:29 pm
lol, I didn't come on these forums for almost 10 years 2003-2013, and now someone resurrects one of my back in the day posts, lol :-)
SFGAMNUT9302

Postby skibum101184 on July 16th, 2014, 3:36 pm
Granted it probably brings in a lot of visitors and revenue for the park, but the first thing I would do is remove Hurricane Harbor to make room for more coasters, flat rides, family rides, etc. I'd also update the Pictorium and get that up-to-date. I would spend a ton of money on getting each section back up to par on theming.

As for the new area where Hurricane Harbor is, I'd add a B&M floorless (with some actual force to it) and an Intamin coaster like Maverick at CP or Volcano at KD.
skibum101184

Postby Coaster Justin on July 16th, 2014, 3:51 pm
REMEMBER, This is if I owned the park.

Build a Parking Garage in the Overflow Lot
Close the American Eagle/Washington St. Entrance and double the amount of roads to the Superman/Grand Ave. Entrance
Add a snack stand by Hurricane Bay/Castaway Creek
With the Removal of the Washington St. Entrance, Expand the Waterpark toward I-94
Add a Funtime Star Flyer where Sky Trail is
Relocate Hurricane Harbor's entrance to near Sky Trek Tower
Add a New Indoor Theater where the Wilderness Theater is
Add some Solar Panels on top of Big Buildings
Remove the Go Karts
Remove Dare Devil Dive
Add Soft Padded Restraints to Demon
Continue to Replace Blacktop in the park with Cement/Concrete
Bring Back Glow in the Park Parade
Bring Back Great America Idol
Relocate Camp Cartoon rides to Kidzopolis and turn the area into a Looney Tunes Area (There's room between the Eagle Tent, Johnny Rockets, and that Employee Building)
Build New Antique Cars around X-Flight by Chance (Electric)
Repaint Batman like SFMM's
Have the Train Open Everyday
Add a Sally Interactive Dark Ride where the Go Karts Are
Turn Pictorium into a 4D Simulator
Add a Funtime Sling Shot where Dare Devil Dive was
Add a Ferris Wheel
Topper Track the final small helix's of Eagle (Maybe the Big helix too)
926 Coasters around the World! Countdown to 1000!

http://sfgamworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15272

Runner Up of the 2017 SFGAmWorld Elimination Thread
Coaster Justin

Postby Guy_With_A_Stick on July 16th, 2014, 4:53 pm
Why replace blacktop with concrete, when you can use pressure pads? Its a recent invention that converts people walking on it into electricity that can power things. Its not only efficient, but soft as well, so it can reduce knee scrapings and cuts. It could power lights and other small but important things. Any excess power could be stored in a battery.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Join the SFGAm Fan Discord! https://discord.gg/bNrTj9P

The Voyage | Goliath SFGAm | Skyrush | Maverick | Viper SFGAm | Outlaw Run | Thunderhead | TTD | Lightning Run | Thunderbird
Guy_With_A_Stick

Postby SFGAMNUT9302 on July 16th, 2014, 5:03 pm
Bring Back Shockwave and Iron Wolf! lol ;-) In reality, I would probably start replacing all the black top with pavers like they have at Kings Dominion, and heavily start focusing on the apearence of the rides, paint jobs, etc. As far as new rides go, A Ferris Wheel is a must as well as a Dark Ride and a Sky Screamer. I'd put the Ferris Wheel in place of Buccaneer Battle and rip that POS out, A Sky Screamer in the DDD location and install a Giant sling shot else where in the park to make up for any lost DDD revenue, and a Dark Ride in place of the SWAT. As Far as Coasters? A Custom B&M Dive Machine where the pictorium is, and Something huge in place of the loggers Run and Yankee Clipper.
SFGAMNUT9302

Postby Guy_With_A_Stick on July 16th, 2014, 5:33 pm
Guys, dive machines offer too similar an experience that X Flight has. What we need is a good airtime machine. Something like Phoenix at Knobels. Something with tons of airtime.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Join the SFGAm Fan Discord! https://discord.gg/bNrTj9P

The Voyage | Goliath SFGAm | Skyrush | Maverick | Viper SFGAm | Outlaw Run | Thunderhead | TTD | Lightning Run | Thunderbird
Guy_With_A_Stick

Postby tribar on July 16th, 2014, 5:46 pm
I don't get the fascination with Dive Machines. The last thing this park needs is another one trick pony. If this park does need something, it's a full circuit launcher or a Mega Looper
tribar

Postby Coaster Justin on July 16th, 2014, 6:50 pm
tribar wrote:I don't get the fascination with Dive Machines. The last thing this park needs is another one trick pony. If this park does need something, it's a full circuit launcher or a Mega Looper

I don't get Dive Machines either. Although Griffin was alot better than Sheikra but not worth the near 20m.

Coaster Justin

Postby sfgam-fan on July 16th, 2014, 10:31 pm
Coaster Justin wrote:Build a Parking Garage in the Overflow Lot

With the crazy price of parking these days I'd expect they can afford it.
sfgam-fan

Postby Coaster Justin on July 16th, 2014, 10:43 pm
sfgam-fan wrote:

It would allow them to expand into the current lot.

Coaster Justin

Postby Iron Wolf 90-11 on July 17th, 2014, 12:15 am
Coaster Justin wrote:
sfgam-fan wrote:

That would never happen though because they would have to build a new entrance, ticket sales, etc. and Columbia Carousel would no longer greet guests as they enter the park.
Iron Wolf 90-11

Postby sfgam-fan on July 17th, 2014, 2:19 pm
Iron Wolf 90-11 wrote:
Coaster Justin wrote:

That would never happen though because they would have to build a new entrance, ticket sales, etc. and Columbia Carousel would no longer greet guests as they enter the park.

Agreed.
sfgam-fan

PreviousNext

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum