Rides
Show Guide
Hurricane Harbor
Park Information
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Gold Plus Membership

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby anewman35 on January 20th, 2018, 11:02 pm
Somebody mentioned this in the random updates thread, but I thought it deserved it's own topic - it actually has some pretty interesting extra features for not very much extra, especially if you visit other Six Flags parks. Weird thing is that it's only available as a Membership, not as a Pass, and if you already bought a 2018 Gold Pass there's no way to upgrade. There's supposed to be a special priority Gold Plus entrance and special exclusive events, I wonder if those are going to be not used too much for the first year since so many people who might have done it will have already bought 2018 passes...

https://www.sixflags.com/greatamerica/store/membership
anewman35

Share On

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
Postby n9yty on January 26th, 2018, 11:21 am
Yeah, I feel kinda stiffed a little on that one... When you offer the season pass sales, with all the nomenclature about no better deal for this year and so on, and pay six month's in advance of the next season, only to find out that they are offering what could be seen as a "better deal" that you can't take advantage of....

But in the end, I got what I paid for, so the sour grapes is one of perception maybe not reality. I had written them about it, never heard a peep back. I see they have substantially udpated the FAQ since the first posting and also now have a PDF comparing passes... Depending on how it shakes out this year, maybe we won't renew our season passes next year then.
n9yty

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum