Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Michael Jackson's kids visit SFGAm.

Announcements & News From The Homepage
Postby Chitown on August 28th, 2012, 10:00 pm
Short article. Cool that they visited the park.

Jackson kids
I finally retired the Sarah Palin signature because she is now 100% irrelevant.
Chitown

Postby Necropolis on August 29th, 2012, 6:28 pm
Of course I am listening to Michael Jackson at this moment and I see this??! Why did they not announce they were going to be here??? I would of gone in a heartbeat! Im assuming for publicity and crowd control purposes this was not announced to the masses...ugh so annoyed I missed this!!! I feel empty now!!
Necropolis

Postby Coaster Justin on November 20th, 2012, 8:34 pm
[quote="indelibeneddy"]This then ought to be your price since there's a fee credit - particular management, who the lender is reputable. You can be well prepared for emergency higher low and education on advantage for their higher training loans. The major decision to purchase a boat brings about than the question of how you are going to pay for it. [url=http://www.paydayloanspro.org/]cool site[/url] If you are 18 years of age, getting on college are trouble-free, uncomplicated and unsecured nature.[/quote]

BAN THIS DUDE!!!!!!!!!
Coaster Justin

Postby w00dland on April 26th, 2013, 3:08 am
Coincidently they visited LEGOLAND California a few weeks ago. I wonder if they visit lots of theme parks?
Top 5 wood-5-Goliath 4-Ravine Flyer II 3-Phoenix 2-Voyage 1-El Toro
Top 5 Steel- 5-Velocicoaster 4- Maverick 3- Fury 325 2-Steel Vengeance 1-X2
Coaster Count: 444
w00dland

Return to Headline News