Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

If you have a xtreme pass

Going to a park and want to meet up with other members of this site. Feel free to post where you will be going!
Postby Crazycoaster23 on May 8th, 2012, 1:56 pm
I have been doing alot of reading on this forum and decided it's time to join and start giving my input with everyone else.

What time are you going to the park on Saturday? I was thinking 8:30am.
Crazycoaster23

Postby Johnny.Ink on May 8th, 2012, 2:26 pm
Crazycoaster23 wrote:I have been doing alot of reading on this forum and decided it's time to join and start giving my input with everyone else.

What time are you going to the park on Saturday? I was thinking 8:30am.

About that time. Not like we have to rush against a ton of people. And more then likely we won't be able to get past Hometown Plaza's bridge at the beginning of the Meal Vouchers.
Johnny.Ink

Postby ViperFTW on May 8th, 2012, 3:16 pm
I will be going on Sunday and plan to get there at about 11:30 or 12:00. If X-flight's lines are crazy long I'll wait to ride. Hopefully pass processing has died down a bit by the time I get there... :|
ViperFTW

Postby IzCoaster on May 8th, 2012, 6:50 pm
I have a feeling the ERT for Xtreme passes isnt going to be crowded, but when the parks open, it could be a hour+ wait for everyone.
IzCoaster

Postby Jackluver18 on May 8th, 2012, 7:11 pm
I'll be there Sunday as well. Idk what time I'll get there but sometime in the morning for sure.
SF trips 09 = 15
SF trips 10= 11
SF trips 11 =7
Jackluver18

Postby Coasterpower on May 9th, 2012, 7:31 pm
IzCoaster wrote:I have a feeling the ERT for Xtreme passes isnt going to be crowded, but when the parks open, it could be a hour+ wait for everyone.
They said that there were more people buying Xtreme passes than they expected, so I would prepare to see some really long lines for the Xtreme pass' X-flight preview day! :D
Coasterpower

Postby dieting on December 27th, 2014, 9:40 pm
If X-flight's lines are crazy long I'll wait to ride. Hopefully pass processing has died down a bit by the time I get there... :|?
GuL
dieting

Return to Meetings and Gatherings Forum