Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Last trip of the season

Going to a park and want to meet up with other members of this site. Feel free to post where you will be going!
Postby onyxhotel08 on October 21st, 2009, 9:14 am
Trying to decide if Sunday the 25th is worth it. Definitely not going if the temps don't reach the 50's during the day which it looks like they won't. LAst year closing day was warm as hell till like 8 or 9 not gonna freeze on the rides all day as I would have to get driven there and back. Next weekend might be tough as I haven't worked weekends for a while. Saturdays I stay with my brothers son so Sunday is the only day left (School Friday mornings). Man, I don't know what to do. I won't know about closing day how I work till next Wednesday. Any suggestions? Sunday is looking rain-free and should be busy since there are only 2 weekends left till the park closes.
13 Years with SFGAm World!
onyxhotel08

Postby onyxhotel08 on October 31st, 2009, 9:15 pm
Trip cancelled. No thrilled about it but with the recent cold temps even during the day and after my recent bad experience I decided to pass till sometime in 2010. Though I hate leaving the 09 season behind with my last trip in mind, I just don't feel like going tomorrow. Wish there was one more weekend.
13 Years with SFGAm World!
onyxhotel08

Return to Meetings and Gatherings Forum