Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Unable to quote

For any questions, comments, problems or suggestions about anything on this website.
Postby demonbulleagle on October 24th, 2008, 10:02 pm
I am unable to quote peoples posts, I will click on quote it will take me to the box to write my post but there will eb no quote or smileys either.
"The rides are GREAT, The shows are GREAT, the fun is GREAT. At Marriott"s GREAT AMERICA!"
demonbulleagle

Postby RagingBullFan on October 24th, 2008, 10:27 pm
demonbulleagle wrote:I am unable to quote peoples posts, I will click on quote it will take me to the box to write my post but there will eb no quote or smileys either.

No problem here.

Most likely on your end with your browser, make sure its updated.
Licensed Mechanical Engineer
RagingBullFan
Technical Administrator

Postby demonbulleagle on October 24th, 2008, 10:28 pm
I just got the new version of Firefox about 2 weeks ago and no new updates are out for it right now
"The rides are GREAT, The shows are GREAT, the fun is GREAT. At Marriott"s GREAT AMERICA!"
demonbulleagle

Postby [jonrev] on October 26th, 2008, 1:19 am
All of the buttons above where you type your post are not working at all. It's been like that for at least 2 weeks now.
[jonrev]

Postby Galvan317 on October 26th, 2008, 1:50 am
Its been that way for awhile now, for all quotes/images/links ive had to type in the phpbb code. If you want to quote someone put [quote][/quote]
Galvan317
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby BrianPlencner on October 26th, 2008, 10:25 am
I've seen this too. I also noticed that the smilies don't work either. When I click on them, nothing happens.

For reference, I'm using Firefox 3.03.

--Brian
BrianPlencner

Postby Luxornv on October 26th, 2008, 12:30 pm
I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.17 and everything is working fine for me. I tried Firefox 3 a few weeks ago and it gave me a lot of problems I've never had before. This could just be another sign of 3's suckage.
Luxornv

Postby traincrossing9 on October 8th, 2009, 10:41 pm
I'm having similar problems over here. When posting, smilies don't work and I clicking on "quote", "bold", etc doesn't do anything. I also can't highlight blocks of text like when i'm trying to delete a chunk of text. I only noticed these problems once they changed the site to the Fright Fest theme. I'm using Internet Explorer 7.
13 - GateKeeper
14 - Millennium Force
15 - Enchanted Tales with Belle
traincrossing9

Postby [jonrev] on October 8th, 2009, 10:49 pm
Having the same problem here using Firefox.
[jonrev]

Postby RagingBullFan on October 9th, 2009, 8:38 am
I can reproduce the error, I'll look at it later when I get a chance.

Most likely the javascript for the button codes is messed up.
Licensed Mechanical Engineer
RagingBullFan
Technical Administrator

Return to Problems, Questions and Suggestions Forum