Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Chat counter

For any questions, comments, problems or suggestions about anything on this website.
Postby forddude1416 on April 2nd, 2010, 3:36 pm
Is there a way we could get a number of people inside the chat? I mean sure it would be great if that number wasn't just a goose egg, but still. If people know that someones in there, they maybe more likely to come.
[quote="jackluver18"]^Doesn't have a Signature[/quote]

[quote="Coaster Boy"]My sister locked me in a Car Trunk.[/quote]

[quote="David"]What's really funny, is that you think I'm from the GP (General Public). When indeed, I most likely know far more about the coaster, as I've rode it multiple times. [/quote]
forddude1416

Postby guitarhero119 on May 12th, 2010, 6:00 pm
I couldnt agree more with this suggestion. Too often I see nobody in the chat room. If there was a number next to the chat icon to let people know there was people in there then it might be utilized more.
Remember, there's nothing but air beneath the chair.
guitarhero119

Postby [jonrev] on May 22nd, 2010, 7:04 pm
I believe if you hover your mouse over the Chat link it displays who's in there.
[jonrev]

Postby RagingBullFan on May 22nd, 2010, 7:26 pm
Jon, it used to do that... I have to reinstall everything after the server issue... So chat and user photo albums are gone
Licensed Mechanical Engineer
RagingBullFan
Technical Administrator

Postby onyxhotel08 on June 28th, 2010, 1:04 am
guitarhero119 wrote:I couldnt agree more with this suggestion. Too often I see nobody in the chat room. If there was a number next to the chat icon to let people know there was people in there then it might be utilized more.

We have a chat room?! :shock: I forgot.
13 Years with SFGAm World!
onyxhotel08

Postby Flying_Potato_Man on September 5th, 2010, 9:44 pm
^What chat room?
Flying_Potato_Man

Postby ragingbull1331 on September 6th, 2010, 11:45 am
I've never seen a chat room here
RIP IRON WOLF

Twitter: ILoveJimmy_Pop
ragingbull1331

Postby tribar on September 6th, 2010, 12:40 pm
i haven't seen one either
tribar

Postby [jonrev] on September 6th, 2010, 9:15 pm
Back in the day this place had pretty uǝɥɔʇıq chatroom that had tons of hilarious moments. It, and the photo albums I think were lost in the upgrade to phpBB3.
[jonrev]

Postby Flying_Potato_Man on September 6th, 2010, 10:23 pm
^Oh alright. Well that sucks!!! Thanks for the info though :D
Flying_Potato_Man

Postby RagingBullFan on September 7th, 2010, 10:07 pm
If there is a demand for it, I can add the chat room back again.
Licensed Mechanical Engineer
RagingBullFan
Technical Administrator

Postby Flying_Potato_Man on September 8th, 2010, 3:22 pm
^I myself think that having a chat box would be a great thing to add back on, but truthfully not needed that badly. I am all for one with having a new chat room, but if its to much of a hassle to create i totally understand. Also i might be one of the only people who even wants another chat room.
Flying_Potato_Man

Postby tribar on September 8th, 2010, 4:12 pm
RagingBullFan wrote:If there is a demand for it, I can add the chat room back again.

Flying_Potato_Man wrote:^I myself think that having a chat box would be a great thing to add back on, but truthfully not needed that badly. I am all for one with having a new chat room, but if its to much of a hassle to create i totally understand. Also i might be one of the only people who even wants another chat room.

I'd like to see it but if it's too much to ask i understand :D
tribar

Postby ragingbull1331 on September 8th, 2010, 6:22 pm
A chat room would be AMAZING! It would let me go on off topic rants and just chat... Great idea!
RIP IRON WOLF

Twitter: ILoveJimmy_Pop
ragingbull1331

Postby Flying_Potato_Man on September 8th, 2010, 6:37 pm
I have to say getting off topic is fun! Talking about random things like how ennoying Juistin bieber is, gives me a thrill i have to say! Like i hate how all the girls love him, whats so good about him anyway? Hes hot. I will give him that. And he has a good voice... And He has hair to die for... And his body is so yummy.... Ok wait now im getting off topic :lol: Having a chat room for off topic conversations AND serious roller coaster talk would be cool to have also!
Flying_Potato_Man

Postby tribar on September 8th, 2010, 6:54 pm
Flying_Potato_Man wrote:I have to say getting off topic is fun! Talking about random things like how ennoying Juistin bieber is, gives me a thrill i have to say! Like i hate how all the girls love him, whats so good about him anyway? Hes hot. I will give him that. And he has a good voice... And He has hair to die for... And his body is so yummy.... Ok wait now im getting off topic :lol: Having a chat room for off topic conversations AND serious roller coaster talk would be cool to have also!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tribar

Return to Problems, Questions and Suggestions Forum