Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Great Americas Theming

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby greatamerica2003 on March 13th, 2003, 11:18 pm
There was a rumor that a park-like area was going in there, for outdoor eating for the Orleans Grill.Power Alley makes them money, so I don't see that leaving anytime soon.
YOU ARE A FAILURE AT LIFE!
greatamerica2003
amtrak
amtrak

Postby CoasterDave316 on March 13th, 2003, 11:21 pm
I hope they did something nice with that area over the offseason. I hope they at least took the rest of Powerdive out of there. Hopefully that area will get a new flat ride within the next few years. It needs something, theres nothing inbetween Roaring Rapids and Superman.Yay, 200 posts! I can't believe some people are already at around 400 posts!
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby coastrcorey on March 14th, 2003, 5:36 pm
Lol... That would be me and coasterzak. Maybe we're a little too post-happy. :D
coastrcorey

Postby coasterzak on March 15th, 2003, 1:47 pm
..who... what?... Yeah I agree, it would be nice to see the rest of power dive out of there. It could use a little cleaning up and straightening up, I'm sure they did a great job.
coasterzak

Postby coastrcorey on March 16th, 2003, 11:03 pm
Or... it would be nice to see the rest of Power Dive back IN there! :DHey, it's wishful thinking! ;)
coastrcorey

Postby coasterzak on March 17th, 2003, 8:47 pm
Hey, now don't get your hopes up! Be happy you are getting S:UF! :D
coasterzak

Previous

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum