Latest News
Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Anyone experience a Grey-out (brown out) on Batman the Ride?

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby SaveTheWAVE on September 10th, 2018, 11:41 pm
I’ve never had a grey-out on B:TR. ShockWave is another story. I have to admit that I like pulling heavy g forces.
SaveTheWAVE

Postby Tardis1972 on September 11th, 2018, 12:01 am
^ I haven't either. The only coaster I've ever experienced a gray-out on was I305 last year.
Tardis1972

Postby BCarroll on September 11th, 2018, 10:06 am
I have experienced many grey-outs on Batman. Usually at the first loop and the second loop and through the tight turn following the loop. A way to stop this from happening is flex your leg muscles (calfs and quads) to increase blood flow to the head. Pilots use this technique durning their forceful maneuvers.
Been to may theme parks, in many countries. However, SFGAm is my home park and I love it!
BCarroll

Postby Ilovthevu' on September 14th, 2018, 9:10 pm
For Shockwave, yeah that happened once I got to the 3rd loop (It's loop after loop after loop). It really was bad one day after I just got a really bad headache after going on that ride more than once. This probably was a dehydrated type of thing, but after that, I doubt I ever went on it again. Literally, liquids could make or break a ride. If you have 1 terrible / bad experience from whatever ride, you might blame it on the ride, and not on your body at that time, and never ride that ride again.
"I've been staring at the world, waiting. All the trouble and all the pain we're facing. Too much light to be livin' in the dark. Why waste time? We only got one life. Together we can be the CHANGE. So go and let your heart burn bright"
Ilovthevu'

Previous

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum