Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

2019 Opening Weekend

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby coasterfanatic on April 30th, 2019, 11:08 pm
Yeah, floor was replaced and rumor has it that when the put the horses back on, they were not moving up and down and they can not figure out why!
coasterfanatic

Postby CoasterNick3157 on May 3rd, 2019, 8:39 pm
some hard core coaster enthusients use the AAp too sadly.

UnclePennybags wrote:
cliffhanger wrote:
Jackluver18 wrote:My friends and I waited an HOUR AND A HALF in Guest Relations on Friday for AAP.

What's AAP?

AAP = Attraction Access Pass

My brother gets it so we can walk up the exit ramp of a ride instead of standing in line for a couple of hours. Think of it as a poor man's flash pass, except you're supposed to be physically or mentally debilitated in some way in order to get/use it.
CoasterNick3157

Previous

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum