Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Six Flags website flounders on Season Pass Sale Weekend

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby Kubman34 on September 19th, 2018, 3:51 pm
Carlo wrote:
Kubman34 wrote:
SFGAmFan12 wrote:I have yet to get my payment to process for a season pass. Keep receiving error code 592. Six Flags support says it’s still down for some parks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone else having their online orders blocked with this error code? I am still trying to resolve this issue with my online ordering, but SFGA makes it impossible to speak with anyone. The direct # for the team to speak with that I was given by guest relations sup does not work. Emailed sup back and requested to have it forwarded to this team to contact me directly. She forwarded my request a week ago and I have yet to be contacted. Yet another reason they are not getting the sales #'s they want.
Not sure what phone number you were given but the website list it as 407-261-4290.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

That is the technical support # and they are unable to do anything for the 592 error. They refer you to contact local park. I was given a local # by a supervisor and it does not work.
Kubman34

Postby Sven18 on September 19th, 2018, 4:17 pm
Kubman34 wrote:
That is the technical support # and they are unable to do anything for the 592 error. They refer you to contact local park. I was given a local # by a supervisor and it does not work.

You need to go to the park. They must have blocked your CC or blocked you. You seem to be the only one having this problem. My order and everyone I know have had no problems. I personally never had problems even during the supposed problems early on.
Sven18

Postby Kubman34 on September 19th, 2018, 6:14 pm
Sven18 wrote:
Kubman34 wrote:

You need to go to the park. They must have blocked your CC or blocked you. You seem to be the only one having this problem. My order and everyone I know have had no problems. I personally never had problems even during the supposed problems early on.

SFGAmFan12 has posted previously with same issues. I am trying to order a membership, which has to be done online. I know I am being blocked. The Guest Relations sup that emailed me in response to my online complaint said their records show I had order charged back by MasterCard in 2015. I informed I had never filed any transaction/order dispute to generate a charge back. She has no access to the system that shows the charge back and gave me the # of the team that could provide more info, which is the # not working. Again, the problem is they make it impossible to speak with anyone that can provide info on why a charged back order shows under my name from 2015. I never had issue using my passes all of these years, was able to order online in 2016, and have never had anything charged back thru my bank.
Kubman34

Postby anewman35 on September 19th, 2018, 7:30 pm
Yes, all the sales and extensions and stuff are stupid. But who cares? I'm quite sure that 99% of the public knows nothing about the sale being extended or whatever (and if they do know, they don't care) and the other 1% is us, who will buy passes anyway. The idea that Six Flags has to stop doing this, or that it will in any way hurt them, is just silly.
anewman35

Postby CoasterRiderSC on September 21st, 2018, 9:24 am
Sven18 wrote:Big LOL!

SF is keeping the same prices as the Flash Sale(same 4+ discount on memberships) and just calling it the Fright Sale. SF just at some point has to stop all these fake sales and BS % discounts on prices nobody ever pays. Admit what the real regular price is, 72% off Gold Pass is BS. SF never actually ever sells it at that price. Same with the memberships.Tthe price when they first came out in 2018 are what a few cents more than now and they are claiming 56 to 63% discounts, which was the same thing they said when they were first introduced. BS like this is why SF has problems reaching Flash Sale goals and has to keep extending and renaming it. Nobody believes the % discounts listed and they know the supposed best ever sale price will be offered again or at most at few dollars more some times pennies more. SF has managed to defeat the purpose of a sale,which is to create urgency to buy now b/c the price is temporary. The "sale price" for SF is actually the regular price essentially.

Six Flags approach to sales pricing reminds me a lot of Kohl's strategy! Everything at Kohl's is always on sale at like 50% off! You just can't pay regular price because nothing is ever at "regular Price".
Single Day Ride Count Record

50 rides 8/17/2018 (Without Flash Pass - Coasters After Dark)

---- "Here we go, kids!! Here we go!!"
CoasterRiderSC

Postby JackGlass on September 21st, 2018, 9:33 am
They're trying to make people feel like they got a good deal, lol. They do the same thing with the on ride pictures! My friend asked the guy at Raging Bull how much the picture was and he said "Normally $30, but for you I can do 2 for $20" LOL.
JackGlass

Postby CoasterRiderSC on September 21st, 2018, 10:06 am
^ YEP!! It's all about "perceived value".
Single Day Ride Count Record

50 rides 8/17/2018 (Without Flash Pass - Coasters After Dark)

---- "Here we go, kids!! Here we go!!"
CoasterRiderSC

Previous

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum