Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Kenosha News Releases The Pros and Cons of SFGAm

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby Necropolis on May 16th, 2018, 8:42 pm
http://www.kenoshanews.com/get_out/entertainment/six-flags-roller-coasters-and-theme-park-survival-tips/article_bdfb43f1-d4ce-51ad-bf8d-885265cc917c.html

A brief and to the point short article that the Kenosha News site released recently about the Pros and Cons about the major coasters in our park.

Do you agree? Disagree? Anything major they forgot to mention? Let the enthusiasts rant! :)
Necropolis

Postby SFGAM_Hog on May 16th, 2018, 8:51 pm
I thought this was pretty accurate! I only disagree with Viper. It is not rough in my opinion. I think its pretty smooth!
SFGAM_Hog

Postby Ilovthevu' on May 16th, 2018, 9:25 pm
I am not a fan of X-Flight. To me, it is so bumpy (because it's a bulky train) and it's also slow / boring with slow inversions. This is my least favorite B&M design they have created.

I see another satisfied customer with the black Arrow Coaster. :lol:
"I've been staring at the world, waiting. All the trouble and all the pain we're facing. Too much light to be livin' in the dark. Why waste time? We only got one life. Together we can be the CHANGE. So go and let your heart burn bright"
Ilovthevu'

Postby tribar on May 17th, 2018, 12:55 pm
That was a cringy read.
tribar

Postby benneluke on May 17th, 2018, 1:07 pm
tribar wrote:That was a cringy read.

You're not kidding. Who ever signed off on that "article"? No insight or real critique, just a boring list. Jeeze...
What a day! What a place! What a smile on your face!
benneluke

Postby American Eagle 1981 on May 17th, 2018, 8:21 pm
I agree ^^. That’s one pretty weak, GP article. The writer just doesn’t have any insightful information.
American Eagle 1981

Postby batmanfan80 on June 3rd, 2018, 7:39 pm
Really lame article. X-Flight would be better with Kumba or Kraken type seats. This wing design seems more and more like a gimmick to me as the ride gets older and bumpier. Viper was rough and bad last year. Eagle was much smoother though. Demon, to me, is more forceful than rough. Choppy. Seats are too compacted. Another ride that makes me wish it was a B&M Floorless or Sitdown. Raging has too much floaty stuff and helixes. Whizzer can also be choppy.
batmanfan80

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum