Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Season Flash Pass Reservation

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby Zod on April 16th, 2018, 11:32 pm
Hi all,

I bought the Season Flash Pass. It says I have to reserve it before I go to the park. However, when I go to the reservation page the earliest it lets me choose is May 12th.

Does that mean Flash is completely unavailable until then? Or they just won't take reservations because they won't run out of them?

Thanks
Zod

Postby Zod on April 22nd, 2018, 10:46 pm
Ok, to help others, I was able to pick it up at the park today without a reservation for it. I assume that the reservations are required only for days that are on the calendar, because they might run out those days.

I splurged and got the Diamond Elite Memberhip and Member (Gold) Flash which worked out to about $36/mo. Getting the member card was no problem but there was definitely some confusion from food vendors about it. One thought I had the season dining plan (which I don't) and was showing my card for that, when I just wanted the 50% off food discount. For some reason that caused a big kerfuffle. And Dippin' Dots guy said there's no member discount for that. Then later I saw another stand that had a "member discount" sign in the window. So maybe that first guy was just wrong.

The skip the line passes are maybe the best perk (2/visit) but kind of wasted today because lines were not bad with the Gold Flash.
Zod

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum