Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Plan of attack at opening

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby jcrowwi on August 16th, 2017, 11:21 am
I haven't been to the park yet this year, last time was back in October. Even last year we didn't go on JLBFM, but did ride it in St. Louis last year. We had always gone straight for Goliath at opening and then looped around to catch X-Flight and then Raging Bull. Is that still a good plan or should we do something different with the addition of the Joker and JLBFM? We are going on Friday the 18th and with also having Coasters After Dark going on I expect it to be busy and we do have the regular flash passes.
jcrowwi

Postby maxwellt on August 16th, 2017, 12:32 pm
This past Sunday I basically did that, with being the 2nd ride on Goliath, 2 station waits for xflight, walk in for eagle, and a 5 minute wait for bull. It's always a good idea to hit up the big 3 first, but if viper is backwards ya might wanna hit up viper backwards before bull, just because that could get a bit crowded there

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk
maxwellt

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum