Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Fright Fest 2017

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby Muck Finnesota on October 31st, 2017, 3:26 pm
RollingCoasting wrote:Not sure what OP is referring to as I heard it was (expectedly) dead last night. Like last year, I'm sure tonight will be dead, especially with the temperatures in the 30's :D

That makes sense. I know we live in a messed up world, but I would be shocked if there were more than a handful of idiots that think riding a roller coaster is a good idea when it's lmaowtf degrees and windy outside (I'm one of those idiots).
Keep Eurofighters in Europe
Muck Finnesota

Postby RollingCoasting on October 31st, 2017, 6:50 pm
Word of warning for anyone else at the park - Raging Bull is only running 1 train. I'd cross it off the walk-up list :lol:

Edit: Demon too, but it's sending empty rows
RollingCoasting

Postby CoasterDemon on November 2nd, 2017, 10:08 pm
^When we got to Bull around 9:15, they were only running one train - which I have NEVER seen. The ride op told us they were going to put a second train on after it warmed up!!! Sure enough, the fires were going under a tarped train in transfer. They must have really been trying to impress... most parks wouldn't do that that late at night. I mean, it was only 10-15 minutes with one train...

I've been riding Demon since 1982 and have NEVER seen it run with only one train. But it was fine... had the whole place to myself and 2 friends. Ended the night with 8 to 10 consecutive rides on Whizzer with out getting up... a rarity! My favorite ride, too. What a way to end the season!
CoasterDemon

Previous

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum