Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Season Parking Pass

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby jwlnroe on May 10th, 2017, 7:27 pm
Hi - so I bought the gold pass that comes with the season parking... when I take my daughter next week do we go through the season pass parking lane with our confirmation letter and they give us our parking pass or how does that work? we have never had the season parking before just normal season passes. Also can we go through the vip season pass lane as well the first day there when we process our passes or the normal gates? Thanks for the help.
jwlnroe

Postby Whizzer Whiz Kid on May 10th, 2017, 7:38 pm
Yes, just hand the attendant the piece of paper that you will exchange for your pass.
Favorite @ SFGAm - Eagle ~ Favorite Steel - Skyrush ~ Favorite Wood - El Toro
35 Rides on Eagle in 2015
68 Rides on Eagle in 2016
102 Rides on Eagle in 2017
9 Rides on Eagle in 2018
Whizzer Whiz Kid

Postby theywood on May 11th, 2017, 10:07 am
I got my Park Announcements email yesterday an it had the following in in:

Park Closer to the Front Gate with New Preferred Parking

Our new Preferred Parking lets you park closer to the front gate! You'll get access to a special, reserved lot and save time on your walk to the front. You can purchase Preferred Parking online to save time at the park for $35 a day.

Pass Holders with a current Season Parking Pass can park in Preferred for an additional $10 on each visit. Purchase your Preferred Parking at the toll booth.

I have a Gold season pass. Does this mean that Season pass holders are going to have to park in the back lot unless they pay $10?
theywood

Postby Whizzer Whiz Kid on May 11th, 2017, 1:03 pm
No, I believe they roped off an area in the front lot and are calling it perfered. The rest of the front lot and the back lot are then considered regular parking.
Whizzer Whiz Kid

Postby Jackluver18 on May 26th, 2017, 9:17 am
I have yet to see anyone park in that area. That used to be where I parked all the time but...that's okay, I'll find another place to park.
SF trips 09 = 15
SF trips 10= 11
SF trips 11 =7
Jackluver18

Postby briphotoguy on May 30th, 2017, 3:38 pm
Been around forever, haven't posted in ages. Under a new name. Anyways, I bought my membership 3 years ago when they were giving the free gold upgrade. Is the gold upgrade suppose to carry over year after year? I went to guest relations today they stated it was only for a year.. But read online that it was suppose to carry over. I chatted with an agent online, she told me to ask the park again! I thought the purpose for the memberships was to not have the need of renewing year after year. On the mobile app, it states that I am indeed still gold status and parking is still active. Any advice or anyone have a similar experience?
briphotoguy

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum