Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

2017 season pass admission days

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby Eagle04 on February 10th, 2017, 5:01 pm
Did anyone get a copy of the 2017 season pass booklet at the end of last year?Looking to plan a visit for one of the "Bring a friend free" or discounted days but it's not on the app yet.

Can someone post a copy of the booklet or share the dates for May/June?
Eagle04

Postby Eagle04 on February 17th, 2017, 3:58 pm
Thought I'd share what I found. Not sure if it was uploaded after I asked or if I didn't look at future benefits.
Attachments
Capture+_2017-02-17-14-54-51.png
Capture+_2017-02-17-14-54-14.png
Eagle04

Postby gottastrata33 on February 17th, 2017, 4:59 pm
Thanks to my family cancelling our gold memberships we've had since 2013 without telling me, I can't pay my $13 portion for the month so I have to get a new one so I'm just gonna head down to SFStl in a couple weeks to get my membership activated there. I really don't understand which pass to get though, I don't understand the differences & am nervous I'm gonna get the worse one of the two.
gottastrata33

Postby RollerCoasterFavRide on February 18th, 2017, 9:17 am
Did anyone notice they have "Superman" edition season passes for sale right now? Last week they had "Batman" ones.
RollerCoasterFavRide

Postby jojocardee on April 22nd, 2017, 2:32 am
I'm gonna get the worse one of the two
royal1688
jojocardee

Postby dlmtechnology on April 22nd, 2017, 7:13 am
jojocardee wrote:I'm gonna get the worse one of the two
royal1688

It really looks like they are the same except batman gets discounts on batman gear and Superman gets discounts on superman gear

There are extra ride times for each pass which I wonder if they are looking to limit the number of people in the park by separating people via the type of pass they have

How that differentiates from a gold pass I don't know. Will there be separate extra ride nights for gold, superman, and batman passes?
dlmtechnology

Postby RollingCoasting on April 22nd, 2017, 9:10 pm
^ @jojocardee is just a bot account. (http://stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/118.175.230.221) If you look closely, he copied that sentence from one of the posters above. I guess you answered gottastrata's question though :lol:
RollingCoasting

Postby dlmtechnology on April 23rd, 2017, 6:16 am
RollingCoasting wrote:^ @jojocardee is just a bot account. (http://stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/118.175.230.221) If you look closely, he copied that sentence from one of the posters above. I guess you answered gottastrata's question though :lol:

I'm on mobile 9 out of 10 times I just skimmed threw and read the same thing without looking who said what :)
dlmtechnology

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum