Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Love at First Fright 2016 cast

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby n9yty on October 10th, 2016, 3:38 pm
Hi everyone! I'm glad to have found this forum, unfortunately at the end of the season. LoL This was our first year going to Six Flags Great America, but it has been great. Picked up passes for next year, looking forward to trying out The Joker. I have to say that for us, Rage of the Gargoyles was a disappointment. But that is getting sidetracked from my question....

You'd think this was a national secret, becasue I cannot get a reply from anyone at the park about it, and when I asked at the guest services counter they said "nobody knows"....

Is there a cast list for the Love At First Fright? And/or secondarily for Dead Man's Party?

I've enjoyed the show, as have my boys... We've seen it four times in the three weekends we've gone. LoL There is some good talent in there, and it seems only logical that they probably are doing work elsewhere, so it might be nice to catch some of their other performances in other venues... But hard to do if you don't know who they are. LOL

So, I found a few pointers by seeing comments made on an uploaded YouTube Video when "Jack" commented about his voice recovering, and then if you look him up on Facebook you can find some of his friends who happen to have their photos as the cast members... So clearly this cannot be as much of a national secret as Six Flags makes it out to be. I put down a few names I found that way, but don't have it with me right now. If there is interest I can post them if a full list isn't already compiled.

If anyone has a list, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Steve
n9yty

Postby RollingCoasting on October 10th, 2016, 4:11 pm
Well since you won't get a reply from Guest Relations, they're probably not sharing the cast last publicly for whatever reason.

Btw, please keep all Fright Fest talk under this one thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15158

Sorry for not being much help :D
RollingCoasting

Postby n9yty on October 10th, 2016, 4:29 pm
Sorry for putting it in the wrong place, I didn't want it to be buried becuase it was a very specific request and not commentary in general, but that is my viewpoint and seems to be wrong. :) I can see wanting it all grouped together, but I can't move it that I know of.

Anyway, Guest Services said that they wanted them "in character", so that all staff referred to them by the character they played which is why they didn't share names... That's fine for staff and all, but not for the public. LoL. And that isn't very helpful to the great performers in terms of getting recognition.

Thanks anyway, maybe someone knows someone who knows something who will find this and fill in the details.
n9yty

Postby anewman35 on October 10th, 2016, 9:23 pm
n9yty wrote:Sorry for putting it in the wrong place, I didn't want it to be buried becuase it was a very specific request and not commentary in general, but that is my viewpoint and seems to be wrong. :) I can see wanting it all grouped together, but I can't move it that I know of.

Anyway, Guest Services said that they wanted them "in character", so that all staff referred to them by the character they played which is why they didn't share names... That's fine for staff and all, but not for the public. LoL. And that isn't very helpful to the great performers in terms of getting recognition.

Thanks anyway, maybe someone knows someone who knows something who will find this and fill in the details.

I saw it yesterday for the first time this year, and as I was walking into the theater I noticed a cast list (with first names and last initials) only, above the righthand doors. I don't know if they've always done that, but it's the first time I ever remember seeing it.
anewman35

Postby n9yty on October 10th, 2016, 10:01 pm
I saw it yesterday for the first time this year, and as I was walking into the theater I noticed a cast list (with first names and last initials) only, above the righthand doors. I don't know if they've always done that, but it's the first time I ever remember seeing it.

I appreciate you chiming in! That is helpful. We're going back Saturday, I'll have to look for it. So, was that outside, or after you go into the main lobby area? Usually the crowd is pushing through to get to the seats, I didn't even get a chance to look at the huge "posters" that had the character names much less worry about cast member names. LOL

I just hope it is not quite as crowded as this past Saturday, that was INSANE. LOL Hard to even walk through the park at all, much less do anything. We went twice a week this summer, albeing during the week, and skipped the holiday weekends, but never saw it that bad. Then again, the week before, when it rained from 11am straight through to 5:30pm or so, was quite a bit lighter than normal, although it wasn't the most pleasant. LOL

All in all, I know I my boys and I are going to miss it like crazy after the Nov 5/6 weekend. :)
n9yty

Postby Stoogie on October 12th, 2016, 1:12 am
One thing I know is that a lot of the cast have been doing the show a very long time. I know and follow a couple of them but you can search Google and come up with a few.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Candy: What you lookin' at?
Otis B. Driftwood: I'm lookin' at you, mama.
Candy: Yeah, you see something you like?
Otis B. Driftwood: Maybe. I set my standards pretty low, so I'm never disappointed.
Stoogie

Postby anewman35 on October 12th, 2016, 9:14 pm
Inside the main lobby area, by the doors on the right-hand side.
anewman35

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum