Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Merchandise/Inventory

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby RollingCoasting on September 12th, 2016, 1:38 am
Does anyone know how long SFGAm has a certain product up for sale before removing it completely? I've had a few instances this season where I wanted to buy something, and the next time I'd visit the park it'd be no where in sight.

For example, I wanted to buy these Twizzler headphones (I know lol) and I saw them like every time I visited the park in June and July, and when I finally decided to buy them in August, I could no longer find them. I saw them in both Trudy's Sweet Shoppe and Carousel Gifts back in June and July. If anyone has seen them, please let me know.

Another example, in April and early May at the park, I saw these Titanium Sports Bracelets for sale, and I bought one on May 6th, and ever since that day I haven't seen any sign of them anywhere in the park. (They were located in the X-Flight gift shop)

It's actually kind of coincidental that I'm making this topic since I rarely ever buy anything at SFGAm lol.
I've seen some stuff stuff stay at the park for years, and some stuff gone within a week.

So does SFGAm base it off of popularity, or what?
RollingCoasting

Postby [jonrev] on September 12th, 2016, 1:56 am
RollingCoasting wrote:
For example, I wanted to buy these Twizzler headphones (I know lol) and I saw them like every time I visited the park in June and July, and when I finally decided to buy them in August, I could no longer find them. I saw them in both Trudy's Sweet Shoppe and Carousel Gifts back in June and July. If anyone has seen them, please let me know.

They're not these, are they? All the non-coaster merch is just cheap crap with ridiculous markups.
[jonrev]

Postby RollingCoasting on September 12th, 2016, 2:10 am
Yep, that's them. 4.97? Wow, I thought SFGAm had them cheaper (Based on another price I saw on Ebay)
RollingCoasting

Postby Viper 88 on September 12th, 2016, 9:26 am
Has anyone seen glass blown carousels that have 3 horses on them? I was going to buy the last one I saw in Carousel Plaza gifts but the mensa recruit working there broke it and it was the last one they had. I checked last year at FF and both of my trips this year anyone seen it anywhere?
Viper 88

Postby Muck Finnesota on September 12th, 2016, 10:29 am
My biggest regret has been not getting the Iron Wolf Blueprint poster.
Keep Eurofighters in Europe
Muck Finnesota

Postby ilrider on September 12th, 2016, 10:39 am
^Yeah, I've got that hanging in my office at home. Not my favorite ride of all time, but still have a lot of good memories of it, since I rode it from its debut season to the end.
ilrider

Postby Coaster Justin on September 12th, 2016, 11:13 am
I would love if they sold old park map & guides.
926 Coasters around the World! Countdown to 1000!

http://sfgamworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15272

Runner Up of the 2017 SFGAmWorld Elimination Thread
Coaster Justin

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum