Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Official 'The Joker' Topic

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby CoasterRiderSC on June 30th, 2017, 8:38 am
^ I don't think you'll wait more than 1 hour, maybe 90 minutes max. My daughter and I went on 6/21 (WED) and we waited only 35-40 minutes in the normal line.
Single Day Ride Count Record

50 rides 8/17/2018 (Without Flash Pass - Coasters After Dark)

---- "Here we go, kids!! Here we go!!"
CoasterRiderSC

Postby ScullyDu on June 30th, 2017, 10:16 am
Was at the park the last two Thursdays and the longest wait was 1/2 hour. Mid summer on the weekend I could see over and hour, definitely not 2. They seems to keep the line moving well.

Now for my review...Rode it 5 times, somehow we got green every time. Not once did we get a similar ride. Never experienced a ride that was so varied each time. The most extreme ride was facing backwards out of the station, this was the first time I've been a little scared on a ride in a long long time! I had no idea where I was on the track the whole time, can't remember how many flips, at least 3. Loved it! One of my kids was a little timid getting in line again after that :D Definitely a great addition to the park
ScullyDu

Postby RollingCoasting on June 30th, 2017, 1:27 pm
The line moves surprisingly quick. I was able to get to the front of it in maybe 35 minutes last week, though right as I was about to board there was a problem with the exit gate so there was a 20 minute delay, but yeah. I've never seen it use both the circus tent and shadeless switchbacks, even on Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend (Day the ride opened)
RollingCoasting

Postby CoasterRiderSC on June 30th, 2017, 1:42 pm
Has anyone seen the TV"s working that are in the queue? I don't remember them ever being on.

CoasterRiderSC

Postby RollingCoasting on June 30th, 2017, 1:49 pm
Do you mean The Joker Cam? If so, they've been on everytime I've walked by 'em
RollingCoasting

Postby CoasterRiderSC on June 30th, 2017, 1:54 pm
Yes, the Joker cams. I think I might have seen them running only 1 time out of my 7 total rides.

CoasterRiderSC

Postby SFGAM_Hog on August 26th, 2018, 7:41 pm
RollingCoasting wrote:I just realized - We'll finally have more than 5 inversions on a coaster! Yay (Though R.I.P. any chance of a launch coaster before 2020)

Lol. Not anymore XD

Sorry for bringing this topic back :/
SFGAM_Hog

Postby RollingCoasting on August 26th, 2018, 10:51 pm
If you had told me a year ago that we were getting an S&S launch coaster for 2019, I probably would have thought you were crazy, lol. But yeah, I'm totally glad I was wrong
RollingCoasting

Previous

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum