Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

V2's Last Year?

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby MrsTaxi on December 30th, 2017, 1:39 am
A Camp Cartoon re-theme isn't a bad idea. I'd be sad to see SSR re-themed, though.
MrsTaxi

Postby SFGAMNUT9302 on December 30th, 2017, 3:45 am
Goku1910 wrote:They can still use Looney Tunes, Right? Maybe camp becomes one of those Bugs Bunny Boom Town's or something?

Wouldn't be a bad idea at all, especially since Camp Cartoon is turning 20 years old this year! I remember a few years ago, there was a rumor on Screamscape, suggesting that Great America might consolidate The rides from Kidzopolis and Camp Cartoon into one large kids area. I would love to see that happen and just have it re-themed to Loony Tunes!
SFGAMNUT9302

Postby onyxhotel08 on January 3rd, 2018, 9:57 am
I'd love to see that!
13 Years with SFGAm World!
onyxhotel08

Previous

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum