Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Sfgam 2017 revised

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby great america fan on August 30th, 2016, 5:23 pm
With the announcement less than 3 days away what do you guys think is coming in my opinion I believe and s&s free spin is coming along with a super loop feel free to post what you think is coming down below.
great america fan

Postby RollingCoasting on August 30th, 2016, 5:25 pm
DiskO in ERC's spot named either Meltdown or Typhoon, Larson Superloop in Jesters spot named Voodoo, and an Endeavour named Zydeco Zinger in Ragin Cajuns spot
RollingCoasting

Postby maxwellt on August 30th, 2016, 5:31 pm
If either a disko or superloop came, would they advertise it as a coaster?

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk
maxwellt

Postby maxwellt on August 30th, 2016, 5:36 pm
I said the disko because cedar point advertises theirs as a coaster, but they do have a larger model of the disko

maxwellt

Postby astucks18 on August 30th, 2016, 5:46 pm
I still think it's a 4D coaster. It wouldn't even have to go over the path. If they rerouted the exit to roaring rapids, they could easily fit a 4D in RC's spot. The first turn around would just stick out over rapids/the path.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
astucks18

Postby Mean Streaker on August 30th, 2016, 5:59 pm
great america fan wrote:With the announcement less than 3 days away what do you guys think is coming in my opinion I believe and s&s free spin is coming along with a super loop feel free to post what you think is coming down below.

Thanks for starting the new thread.
Mean Streaker

Postby RollingCoasting on August 30th, 2016, 6:06 pm
I hope the Superloop would be called Voodoo. (Assuming we're getting one, of course) Bourbon Street Fireball is a great name, but I'd prefer having our own name
RollingCoasting

Postby SFGAM_Hog on August 30th, 2016, 6:10 pm
RollingCoasting wrote:I hope the Superloop would be called Voodoo. (Assuming we're getting one, of course) Bourbon Street Fireball is a great name, but I'd prefer having our own name

Would one fit in Jesters spot?
SFGAM_Hog

Postby astucks18 on August 30th, 2016, 6:12 pm
Just put this together, it's a tight fit but could work, both screenshots were taken at 500ft altitude

astucks18

Postby JaminOut on August 30th, 2016, 6:13 pm
We can now return to the other forum. Shoup is no longer part of SFGAmWorld!

I gon' cut you...
JaminOut

Postby maxwellt on August 30th, 2016, 6:20 pm
Amen

maxwellt

Postby SFGAM_Hog on August 30th, 2016, 6:23 pm
Is he permanently banned?
SFGAM_Hog

Postby Mean Streaker on August 30th, 2016, 6:26 pm
As much as I don't want a freespin I think it would add to the park's line up. But so would a launched so I'm hoping the park will wait to build a coaster.

The park needs new flat ride more than a coaster so I hope we get a flat pack. I'm not sure why super loops get so much hate, a super loop would be a good transition ride for the park. However I think the park needs more than just a super loop.

My biggest complaint about the park is the empty spots like Ragin Cajun and Skytrail. Hopefully those ugly spots will get filled soon.
Mean Streaker

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum