Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

2017 Season Pass Upgrade

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby Eagle04 on August 1st, 2016, 12:28 pm
So our youngest is not going to pass for under 3 next year.

We are thinking about using the "Upgrade to a season pass for $29.99" promotion to get him a 2017 Season Pass. When does the upgrade promotion change from a 2016 pass to a 2017 pass that is good the rest of the season?
Eagle04

Postby JaminOut on August 1st, 2016, 12:46 pm
It's doesn't change to 2017. You have to wait until Labor Day to purchase a pass online for around $60.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I gon' cut you...
JaminOut

Postby Eagle04 on August 1st, 2016, 5:13 pm
When did they stop?
I could have sworn seeing an upgrade to a 2016 Season Pass during fright fest last year
Eagle04

Postby Iron Wolf 90-11 on August 1st, 2016, 7:20 pm
Eagle04 wrote:When did they stop?
I could have sworn seeing an upgrade to a 2016 Season Pass during fright fest last year

Fright Fest is after Labor Day so yes you're right.
Iron Wolf 90-11

Postby RollingCoasting on August 1st, 2016, 7:34 pm
This is why I have a membership :) (That, any because you have separate payments)
RollingCoasting

Postby Eagle04 on August 2nd, 2016, 12:46 pm
RollingCoasting wrote:This is why I have a membership :) (That, any because you have separate payments)

We have memberships also. I might be the best in the long term. Granted a free admission plus a ticket stub found on the ground to upgrade for $30 sounds tempting too.
Eagle04

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum