Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Season dining pass offer

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby Dan The Coaster Man on May 1st, 2017, 9:36 pm
^ me and my dad have dining passes but the rest of the family doesn't. We got an email for $55 each. Could be what they are going for.
Dan The Coaster Man

Postby Whizzer Whiz Kid on May 2nd, 2017, 7:09 am
They sent one to me as well and I already have the top tier one. Odd that they don't have a filter before mass send outs.
Last edited by Whizzer Whiz Kid on May 6th, 2017, 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Favorite @ SFGAm - Eagle ~ Favorite Steel - Skyrush ~ Favorite Wood - El Toro
35 Rides on Eagle in 2015
68 Rides on Eagle in 2016
102 Rides on Eagle in 2017
9 Rides on Eagle in 2018
Whizzer Whiz Kid

Postby sixflagsgurneeboy on May 5th, 2017, 11:53 pm
diggerg56 wrote:Got the $29.99 offer as well. It's for a Basic Season Dining Pass which is lunch and a snack. For that price I might go ahead and pull the trigger. Biggest hassle will be getting it processed.
Do that add these things to your existing pass/membership or is it a separate card?
it's added to your pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sixflagsgurneeboy

Previous

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum