Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

E-Cig only area

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby Guy_With_A_Stick on July 28th, 2015, 9:38 am
So I was at the park the other day, and came across something kind of strange in the Smoking section next to Bugs Bunny and Co. It was converted to an E-Cig smoking area. I find it nice that parks are beginning to adapt to E-Cig users.

uploadfromtaptalk1438094254091.jpg

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Join the SFGAm Fan Discord! https://discord.gg/bNrTj9P

The Voyage | Goliath SFGAm | Skyrush | Maverick | Viper SFGAm | Outlaw Run | Thunderhead | TTD | Lightning Run | Thunderbird
Guy_With_A_Stick

Postby Viper 88 on July 31st, 2015, 8:58 am
It doesn't mater is still the same cancer causing chemicals. Personally I see nothing wrong with them smoking in the regular designated areas.
Viper 88

Postby Guy_With_A_Stick on July 31st, 2015, 11:13 am
E-Cigs were made to help people quit. They gradually have less nicotine as the packs go on. They can't smoke in the regular areas as it'll expose them to more nicotine.

The Voyage | Goliath SFGAm | Skyrush | Maverick | Viper SFGAm | Outlaw Run | Thunderhead | TTD | Lightning Run | Thunderbird
Guy_With_A_Stick

Postby aesthyrian on August 9th, 2015, 3:28 pm
This really forward thinking of SFGAM. Good on them!

And seriously if we are going to get on a cancer debate, I bet a majority of the "food" sold at SFGAM, or any amusement park contains know carcinogens. And sometimes waiting on the brake stop for BTR is like inhaling direct car exhaust. :lol:
aesthyrian

Postby Guy_With_A_Stick on August 9th, 2015, 3:53 pm
^ The same could be said for going into the Pictorium or waitimg in the Theater queue for TDK. :P

Guy_With_A_Stick

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum